Do Women like Guys with Huge Muscles?

Guys with huge muscles turn you on?

• Total voters

lumbingmi

Reaction score
I want to know what alldeaf women think of muscle heads.

Do they turn you on or off?

I am no homo but guy with huge muscles always amazing to stare at.

leepriest2.jpg

RONNIE.jpg

I don't really care much for those muscleheads. I admit, They are an eye candy but really, It wouldn't matter as long as the guy is well built to a moderation. If they are well fit, then I don't see any harm to that.

I don't really care much for those muscleheads. I admit, They are an eye candy but really, It wouldn't matter as long as the guy is well built to a moderation. If they are well fit, then I don't see any harm to that.

So you admit that they turn you on. I refused to believe anyone would say they are gross (some alldeaf member claimed musclesheads are digusted)

They either are jealous or in self-denial.

I am not into the muscle type like in the photo but I must admit its eye catchy:giggle: I look for the man's heart , personality and all this builds upon his handsome looks :) I like a guy who can be compatible with me its tough bec I love NE Patriots:P

Of course obviously answer would be personality comes first but for sake of this poll, I just want to see if women are turned on by these muscles heads? :ty:

Of course obviously answer would be personality comes first but for sake of this poll, I just want to see if women are turned on by these muscles heads? :ty:

I replied its eye catchy ;)

The bigger the muscles, the smaller the thing "down there" is.

I don't think they are interesting. Muscle bound to the point where they almost can't move.

I don't think they are interesting. Muscle bound to the point where they almost can't move.
I agree.

I knew a deaf guy at RIT who worked out so much that his muscles were like Arnold Schwarzenegger. He ended up having a hard time signing due to the lack of movement with his arms.

For instance, a person would normally sign... "Hello, my name is... J-A-C-K." *spelling out letters with hand in front of him.

In this case, this guy would sign without hands touching each other... then use his left hand to point at his right hand as his right hand spelled out his name. ;)

Not THIS woman. :noway::noway::noway: I prefer guys to be more on the slender to fairly athletic (average) side.

Dude in that picture up there looks like steroids on a platter.:barf:

Not THIS woman. :noway::noway::noway: I prefer guys to be more on the slender to fairly athletic (average) side.

Dude in that picture up there looks like steroids on a platter.:barf:

Do u not know that bodybuilder can attain these physique without steroids? Try not to be confuse rumors with truth :)

Do u not know that bodybuilder can attain these physique without steroids? Try not to be confuse rumors with truth :)

Yes, you're right on that but whenever I see guys with that many muscles, steroids is the first thing that comes to mind. I'm just saying..

Ughhh... I don't like guys with HUGE muscles... I don't mind if they have some muscles not like that picture! They do gross me out VERY easily.

It takes 6+ years to get that Mr. Olympic figure, donchaknow? what do you think why they're looking for shortcut?

Back