Do Women like Guys with Huge Muscles?

Guys with huge muscles turn you on?

• Total voters
So you admit that they turn you on. I refused to believe anyone would say they are gross (some alldeaf member claimed musclesheads are digusted)

They either are jealous or in self-denial.

I don't like them at all. I like guys like this:

gerard-way-1-sized.jpg

Oh I can easily do that! Not a problem. Not that I plan to.. I could just volunteer to stand. :giggle:

ooooo you naughty lil' rascal :naughty: report back to us with your discovery!

:laugh2: I think it's funny how people say fat people are gross and overly muscular people are gross.

I feel sorry for those overly muscular men don't run as fast. They have to carry all that bulk of muscles and it's hard to move, basically.

I don't care. They don't attactive me at all because I don't care about a
"prefect" appearance of any gender. :) If somebody is try to impress me by his/her HOT appearance, he/she will turn me off quickly. That's just so pointless...

IMO. ^_^

I agree.

I knew a deaf guy at RIT who worked out so much that his muscles were like Arnold Schwarzenegger. He ended up having a hard time signing due to the lack of movement with his arms.

For instance, a person would normally sign... "Hello, my name is... J-A-C-K." *spelling out letters with hand in front of him.

In this case, this guy would sign without hands touching each other... then use his left hand to point at his right hand as his right hand spelled out his name. ;)

A classmate of mine dated a hearing guy who also worked out. He can't sign "captain" where the 'C' touch the shoulder. I also heard that those kind of guys can't swim since they aren't able to float due to low body fat.

By the way, the veins on those muscles are a big turn-off for me.

Mario Lopez is a good looking guy.

I am saying that I like men with his type of muscle build better than the extreme muscle build type.

you said you work out at gym, right? Why don't you "accidentally" walk into men's locker room? you'll find your answer there :laugh2:

:naughty: not bad idea...:giggle:

Actually, I went to gym every 2 days and have been in sauna to mix with some muscle guys...but I didn't pay attention to notice their "bottom"...... Why should I look them when I have my hubby's thing.... :D I would not want to get them wrong head when I look their *bottom* thing... :Ohno:

Not for me. :lol: I like the moderate one and that's good enough. I love my man's long/sexy legs, his dexterous/skillful hands, hairy chest , and nice butt. He's 6 feet and 4 inches tall. I love his nose - a perfect nose and sexy brown eyes with slightly long eyelashes. It's everythin' I love about him! :P

6'-2" 250 lbs here but not ripped like in the pics. Just big and muscular. I eat too much to get ripped. I have lifted weights off and on since I was 13. I stopped lifting and just jogged a few years back. Slimmed down to 181 and everyone told me I looked horrible. I guess it depends on the person. My girlfriend is tiny and she likes my big physique.

That just makes me want to put my hands all over him! That is a big turn on for me.

These extreme muscles..no thank u. I dont find it attractive...I find them kinda scary and I would be afraid to have sex with them for getting squished to death! :giggle:

:naughty: not bad idea...:giggle:

Actually, I went to gym every 2 days and have been in sauna to mix with some muscle guys...but I didn't pay attention to notice their "bottom"...... Why should I look them when I have my hubby's thing.... :D I would not want to get them wrong head when I look their *bottom* thing... :Ohno:

For me, I cant help to glance at their bottom thing ...natural curiosity on my part. :naughty:

Back