Do Women like Guys with Huge Muscles?

Guys with huge muscles turn you on?

• Total voters
muscle builders just plain scares me. they arent eye candy or anything they just freaks me out lol. coming from a history with abusive boyfriends.. can you really blame me for being scared of those guys?

i like guys with huge heart. body doesnt really matter to me. its how they treat a woman that was important to me.

Wait I thought u have a heavy crush on Vin Diesel and he is a bodybuilder as well?

Sorry I'm lost lol. :lol:

vin_diesel_16.jpg

they are soo disguest to me!! even they do need to wear a bra cuz of breasts on male look so huge like this...
image.php

Wait I thought u have a heavy crush on Vin Diesel and he is a bodybuilder as well?

Sorry I'm lost lol. :lol:

vin_diesel_16.jpg

well he is hot... lol but hes not THAT bodybuilder like those on tv... now those ones are damn scary. tiny balls tiny ass but HUGE chest and shoulder. *shudders*

I personally do appericate SOME muscles on a guy but MORE muscles like the bodybuilder is no-go for me because I want to snuggle up with a soft human.. not rock-hard body. It is no fun to snuggle up with a rock and it is not enjoyable.
My boyfriend is not a muscular guy, he have slender body frame and I actually love that because I can snuggle up with him and feel comfortable with him without having to fidget around for the comfortable positions like I would do if I am cuddling with a bodybuilder.

So no, I do not like guys with huge muscles.

I admire guys who keep in shape. Used to be a gym rat myself, and I'm female. Helped me deal with stress.

I've seen guys that had worked out for years, and could never achieve "the look" they wanted....hence, steroids. I think most of it is phychological! It's not too hard to note when a guy is on the juice! Attitude, aggressiveness, bad acne (back), psychotic (at times). And always "admiring" themselves in the mirror. This guy also got "calve implants". They just want to get bigger & bigger....even resorting to taking steroids meant for horses.

There are "natural" bodybuilding competitions, I went to a few.

Don't specifically need a guy with six-pack abs but a little bit of a sport's guy doesn't hurt ;) since I'm also a sports-girl :D

JL

Although guys with huge muscles are fun for me to draw, I prefer men with a build that ranges from lean to slightly muscular.

Oh god no. I'm gay so haha. Guys with muscles LIKE THAT!!!!! I don't find attractive.

This guy, his body... Uggggg he's so sexy.

2cxdg9g.jpg

lolz sorry if my photo is too big. But he's so hot he deserves it.
Now thats, how I like it not buffed like an air balloon xD

I don't care for it in pictures, but if I saw them in real life whoa.. I love watching my husband's muscles when he work.

Last edited:
btw, too much muscle make me wonder if they are taking steroid.. or spend too much time in the gym.. Usually, I am not interested in those type of guys.

Oh god no. I'm gay so haha. Guys with muscles LIKE THAT!!!!! I don't find attractive.

This guy, his body... Uggggg he's so sexy.

2cxdg9g.jpg

lolz sorry if my photo is too big. But he's so hot he deserves it.
Now thats, how I like it not buffed like an air balloon xD

Delicious! Put a cowboy hat on him with tight jeans and boots, he would look like some of the guys around here. :giggle:

Honest they just useless why man need to be muscle.

But opposite some woman like HUGE guy like my Uncle who weight over 500 pounds he got married to woman that is thin 98 pounds..

When I was in High School I talk some girls. I ask why they like big guy or huge. They say they feel safe have big guys like my Uncle. Or like bodyguard.

I am the opposite of those muscular guys. Well I guess that means I'm outta luck.

Sorry ladies. ;)

Back