Do Women like Guys with Huge Muscles?

Guys with huge muscles turn you on?

• Total voters
I was hoping "average" is shorter than that.

It is more about what the man does with it! Some men assume that their big d**k does all of the work - NOT! They put me to sleep. There is so much more than just penetration so I wouldnt be so caught up in worrying about what is average or not :)

meaty does not mean pure muscles. meaty can be combined with chubby & too little muscles but mini chubby sounds ok to me. lol

muscle builders just plain scares me. they arent eye candy or anything they just freaks me out lol. coming from a history with abusive boyfriends.. can you really blame me for being scared of those guys?

i like guys with huge heart. body doesnt really matter to me. its how they treat a woman that was important to me.

muscle builders just plain scares me. they arent eye candy or anything they just freaks me out lol. coming from a history with abusive boyfriends.. can you really blame me for being scared of those guys?

i like guys with huge heart. body doesnt really matter to me. its how they treat a woman that was important to me.

I agree with you. An overly built guy is just nasty to me, anyway. As to the rest of what you said, I agree 100%!

You're liar. I dont think you would go out with the guy below even though he has the huge heart.

keep20smiling.jpg

You're liar. I dont think you would go out with the guy below even though he has the huge heart.

keep20smiling.jpg

sure i would. honestly the looks NEVER has mattered to me... they does help yes but never mattered to me. my boyfriend were my friend for several years and has been there for me more than my ex bf had been... and that what attracted him to me... his heart..

its things they do that i notice (and no i dont mean things they buy... i mean the time, the respect, the willing, and how they treat people is what i truly notice)

i know ur just kidding and sorry i killed ur humor here by being serious but i want you to understand that body never really has mattered to me.

I agree, I used to chase guys who had a nice body and a real hot looker, but their personality sucks, I stopped chasing those type of guys and go for the personalities ones, seek within the heart. ;)

I agree, I used to chase guys who had a nice body and a real hot looker, but their personality sucks, I stopped chasing those type of guys and go for the personalities ones, seek within the heart. ;)

sounds like I've got a bit of shot there :cool2: <licking my fingers, straightening my eyebrows> :naughty:

huge muscles

It is funny to know that most people that never used roids always love to talk about they know how they work! I am a steroid user! And that picture is Lee Priest! He uses roids and really good ones in fact! He stands about 5'4.5" and 220lbs. His arms are 22inches and that is huge for his height. And no most guys and women who take roids do not have roid rage. If the person was a rude person before he took roids he will just be a bigger rude person. I have been married for 6 years and I have never hurt my wife and I am part of college chess and math club. Yeah yeah I am a geek! What ever! And as far as his thingy down there! Let me point out that roids shrink the gonads if taken for excessive periods of time. We steroid users take breaks! Duh! So if the person is a little short down there, guess what... he always was little down there! And for the women who need a bigger guy to be satisfied and look for bigger things, the next step is a horse! Even though a woman's hit point is about an inch or so from the surface. Yeah sex ed people! :giggle:

Back