DeafChat Discussion

lol Alex..
He got banned.. :rofl2:
Welcome Club!

Wow, I said "Hi" a few times and I get banned out of nowhere. :wtf:

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah, That's DeafChat for you. :lol:

By the way, I was in DeafChat on and off since late 1999 or early 2000. I can't remember the exact time frame but it was around that year. My screen name used to be HillbillyGal (don't ask, I've always did not like that screen name, lol). I've remembered some of the members that are currently here in AD.

Wow, I said "Hi" a few times and I get banned out of nowhere. :wtf:

wow, I am surprised. There is no reason to banned you if you did not do anything wrong. *perplexed* :eek3:

I would not ban any chatters if they did not do anything wrong.

I replied to your PM, Kalista. I also emailed SweetMind yesterday since Matthew told me to contact her. No reply so far. Hmm.

I replied to your PM, Kalista. I also emailed SweetMind yesterday since Matthew told me to contact her. No reply so far. Hmm.

Any chatter who said repeat like flow. It automatically banned. :eek3: I think, if we said three times, it banned itself.

It did happen to me before. Wait for two weeks then your screen name came back again.

Good Morning Alex
Good Morning Alex
Good Morning Alex ... It will be banning automatically due to flow. :(

Oh I see...

I would suggest DeafChat do something to correct this?

Agree with Liebling

The main reason why I quitted the DeafChat ( *) ( *)--- looking at CM, she caused me alots of emotional distressed for no reason, she keeps banning me if I just walked in or talking a little bit of nothing being said personal, I was too quiet, because I was too afraid to says anything....Anything I says is very nice, funny, I was being pretty cautions at all time in what I says, always pay attention in what being said, I followed the rules, did everything what the rules says, I haven't done anything to make her banned me, blocked me, etcs, maybe she mistaken me for someone else or if someone says untrue things about me and lied to CM about me I get banned or blocked, it made no sense since I do not hurt people I do not know and I do not believe in it, I treats everyone the way they wanted to be treated right, we're human, right ? I have respects for everyone's right to be treated kinds and nice, because I wanted to be treated right with kindness and nice too, it's a good feelings....

I love to make people happy, not sad, I love to cheers everyone up when they are down or sad, I love to use my sense of humors to make people laughs and to make them feels good, and to make them feels accepted too and that's who I'am and I'am not a mean person.

Everyone wants to be wanted and to be loved, here I'am smile!:hug:

I still don't know why if someone would lied about me doesn't know me as I don't know them at all either, I do not get personal closeness with anyone online in the Internet and that included the DeafChat, I do not private chat anyone, I do my busniess as they do their business.

Oh I see...

I would suggest DeafChat do something to correct this?

Last edited:
I have been in DeafChat before. I didn't like it, too much insulting..

Well, well, you guys talk about DC, huh? I do not like that chat room at all. I get banned for what!!?? I did not do anything wrong there! Crap! I had enough of the game they play on me there. So, that is why I tried to find another deaf chat room and I ended up with this website, alldeaf.com! I am happy here. Sure, some people say things I do not want to hear so I just ignore and not go to their threads or whatsoever.

I made a new good friend from here. He is from my hometown!! Well, I gotta rock. Got a seminar in 45 minutes. Ciao!!! See ya later!

I think really it doesn't matter which site you go to, they can't always pleases everyone!!!! if people be matured enough then it wouldn't be a problem.. I know there's some sites that I just go there and just ignore the problems. It just not just DC is a problem it happens to many other sites.. so I think it's not a good thing to bad mouth the site... it hard to control immatured people... as well people keep changing their names all the time, what does that tell ya?? immaturity it's not the site's problem!!!

There's more to life than this kind of talk about a site lol... we should be thankful!! gooo smell the flowers lol... life would be in a better place..

Let it go!!! Move on is the best way to go!! smile (don't hit me now)

Matured or not, it's based on if they "know" you, or their "favorites". If none of these, you get banned. I was there for very short time. Like hello ya'll, you got kicked out. And been told alot of complaints on Deaf Chat. They are nothing be trouble, fights, backstabbing and etc. So, immature is the one took control on DC.

Christ what was your DC sn if you dont mind me asking? AWWW *evil step mom doesnt remember me?

Lol Kang wasnt it me and big sis A that got you into the ahem *harem* thing?

Freaky you dont remember the Bear? *crying*

LOL I do remember almost all you. I recently resigned as a DC monitor. But one thing we should all do is keep in touch. We had so many good times together.

LOl remember when OZ Kitten and I would get up on the tables and do an impromptu striptease? *oops did I say that?* dang no RR knows what we were really up to in that grannies room.:giggle:

Alex what was your sn in DC? curious

I was a DC member from 1998 till 2007 and quit a week ago and havent been back lol.

Sure do miss you guys, And pstt think we can set a grannies only room here??? :giggle: *zooms from RR* LOL LOL

Did you look at the date of the posting that you were trying to respond to? :D

Yes I did Boult. And who says old threads cannot be revived? This is a deafchat discussion thread. And last I knew deafchat was still going. So, therefore this thread is still very much revelant. And nice seeing you here Boult. Been a long time since we knew each other from DC.

Yes I did Boult. And who says old threads cannot be revived? This is a deafchat discussion thread. And last I knew deafchat was still going. So, therefore this thread is still very much revelant. And nice seeing you here Boult. Been a long time since we knew each other from DC.
I wasn't talking about reviving old thread. (I don't care) I was referring to old post you respond to. for example Cookie Monster which you referred to as Freaky is not member any more :D in other word, you didn't check their membership status though.

Alex..trust me... Deafchat is terminal skunk pms..period.. .I used to go to DC but not anymore.. blah too much crap flying there... so not worth it to go there anymore... ehh..

Back