DeafChat Discussion

GalaxyAngel said:
Who controlling ? <--curiouis.. I doesn't mean but long lost which is good thing eh.

Yes, I used drew picture mIRC'ers and mak'n fun cartoons looks alike..
Noth'n new as me, Always loved mak'n fun w/other Deaf people reason kept me enjoy drawing. Yeah I'm stupid but funny they loves it anyway which it's good thing.. *blushed*~:blush:
I mean MJ is controlling Marse. That's why we don't see them. :dunno:

You're stupid, but funny? Nahh, it's more like you're funny who loves drawing stupid things that's all. :thumb:

I forgot to mention Mikeyboy, he's doing fine and lives here in Mass with his girlfriend of 2 years now.

Catmandu said:
I mean MJ is controlling Marse. That's why we don't see them. :dunno:

You're stupid, but funny? Nahh, it's more like you're funny who loves drawing stupid things that's all. :thumb:

I forgot to mention Mikeyboy, he's doing fine and lives here in Mass with his girlfriend of 2 years now.

Other thing..

As same people who used to chat Talkcity, Palace, DeafChat, and PIRCH.
Palace.. I loved this place which it's cool. I've already miss that place but Deaf ppl aren't there anymore.. SAD!

Wha.. about yours ? Have you chat room name ?

GalaxyAngel said:
Hey Cookie Monster,

I was there whole time... I used chatt'n w/you and Katzie, WBHarley(RedLinc), sweetmind and others... My god.... I didn't know, even YOU was there!!! Actually I've known only "Freaky". my my.......
:hitit:
My old SN... Chippy or C}{ippy or Crak}{orz
*laughing* my my...
I was thought , some of them who I've lost them... so I decide to start over again and searched long lost friend-internet.
:type:

and also even I used chat room at #Deaf and #DeafZONE on mIRC
wonder if you knew them: MacFreak, Fasty, Savant, MacLinux, and more... Do you remmy them ?
I forgot one woman who coming from new Zealand and her sn..

Oh yep, I remmy MacFreak, Fasty, Savant and KiwiSwiggy I think the right her nickname from Zealand of KiwiSwiggy? also Do you know Login or deaflinux? He's on the deepspace.org, he's very busy with 2 jobs sometime he's talkactive.

PowerWCRulez said:
Oh yep, I remmy MacFreak, Fasty, Savant and KiwiSwiggy I think the right her nickname from Zealand of KiwiSwiggy? also Do you know Login or deaflinux? He's on the deepspace.org, he's very busy with 2 jobs sometime he's talkactive.

Yes, I know Deaflinux.. Is he still in deepspace.org.. wow.. wha.. about savant?
Not her kiwiSwiggy.. another nick.. I believe giraffe or jiraffe extactly her name C.R.....n.
Last time, I saw MacFreak about 5 years ago his place then afterall I have not heard from him ever since pretty awful long and lost contact.
Fasty is fine and new job still in N.CA. living room mate w/huhh7.

GalaxyAngel said:
Yes, I know Deaflinux.. Is he still in deepspace.org.. wow.. wha.. about savant?
Not her kiwiSwiggy.. another nick.. I believe giraffe or jiraffe extactly her name C.R.....n.
Last time, I saw MacFreak about 5 years ago his place then afterall I have not heard from him ever since pretty awful long and lost contact.
Fasty is fine and new job still in N.CA. living room mate w/huhh7.

I haven't seen Savant online for long time, I guess Savant retired from the computer uses or whereabout.. Yes I know Giraffe still not been online for long time. DeafLinux have 2 jobs.

RPetty is back in deepspace, he's now "Sharky", he changed his life and lot better now.

LovelyBlkGal said:
Yea i do remma you Kang and Freaky and Kid and AL and Defee and many sn from old DC. i neve forget DKF alway said HYAH!! in DC that so funni

:wave: HYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Here is my famous word for all of who remmy this :D I sure miss the good old time. That was heck of fun.

Are there any Deaf chats actually? I'm too lazy to read through all the post

Pomeranian said:
:wave: HYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Here is my famous word for all of who remmy this :D I sure miss the good old time. That was heck of fun.

:rofl: that funna you alway went HYAH!!! that ur own famours word i miss it! and it's good see you again in here :D

I am not interested in deafchat because the immature people like to insult to people in deafchat.

HiBluE01 said:
I am not interested in deafchat because the immature people like to insult to people in deafchat.
me either.. i dont like it.. so i rather back off for this...

mld4ds said:
How well do you know deaf culture and deaf society? Are you fluent in ASL? Have you been in the shoes of deaf individual? Have you been tried to act like deaf and meet any unknown hearies? Have you noticed any odd facial epression from interviewers when you apply for the opening positions?

Ok go ahead and fuck me for the rest of your deaf life....
I AM MARRIED TO A DEAF WONDERFUL MAN AND I AM HEARING I HAVE DEALT WITH EVERYTHING HE HAS HAD TO DEAL WITH FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM.. NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE DEAF AND I NEVER WILL BE I DO DEAL WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT HE HAS TO PUT UP WITH. I KNOW ALOT OF DEAF PEOPLE HIS OLD FRIENDS WHO DO NOT ACCEPT US TOGETHER AND I DO THINK THAT IT WRONG AND IT SEEM TO ME YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE

I'm Da Allergic to DeafChat

I done not like DeafChat Non-More for many varies reason, Peace Out !!!:bowdown:

I dont go on DeafChat anymore that I used to.... LONG time ago..... too much for me... :)

aww no one remembers me??? Not even from the famous granny room? LOL hugs all my old fave deafchatters! However I do have to agree with Kalista as I am a current deafchat monitor as well. Obviously none of you come in while I am in there monitoring or you would find it much like the old DC. But anyways even without DC I am glad to see many of the old DCers. And yes I remember all of you!

I AM MARRIED TO A DEAF WONDERFUL MAN AND I AM HEARING I HAVE DEALT WITH EVERYTHING HE HAS HAD TO DEAL WITH FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM.. NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE DEAF AND I NEVER WILL BE I DO DEAL WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT HE HAS TO PUT UP WITH. I KNOW ALOT OF DEAF PEOPLE HIS OLD FRIENDS WHO DO NOT ACCEPT US TOGETHER AND I DO THINK THAT IT WRONG AND IT SEEM TO ME YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE

I agree..I think it is wrong for people not to accept deaf people marrying hearing people. Since I married to my husband, some of my so called deaf friends have shunned me. Nothing we can do and just move on. No use in crying over split milk. :giggle:

I not interesting DeafChat. I like here because give me what difference opinion or discuss etc whatever.

Wow, I said "Hi" a few times and I get banned out of nowhere. :wtf:

Back