DeafChat Discussion

Quite surprised no one mention BoW...oh well !

If I do get banned, it will only solidify the claim or rumor is actually true AllDeaf is about the same as DeafChat! Think about that.

*thinking*.....done. With the 'other' site, it's more of a 'live chat' while here, it's more of 'live' posts that remains for as long as a thread stays up.

Also, if 'one' does indeed get banned, obviously it is for breaking the rules set herein for Alldeaf. Hmm...maybe you need to *think* about that one? ;)

Lastly, censorship and respect are two different things...you would do well if you would *think* about that one-- :squint:

Peace out.
~RR

Well... There is other deaf chat rooms for everyone including glbt but i cannot post it here without Mod's or Admin's permission first.... :dunno:

Last edited:
Deafchat and Alldeaf are not relatives. They have no connections. They are run by different deaf people, period.

And, there are 2 different owners. Both of them are not brothers. They both made their own separate rules for their own sites. And, of course, this AD is for education, walks of life, sharin' experiences and everythin'. DeafChat is somethin' else and it is NOT an education forum. DeafChat is always talkin' about their own problems, gossipin' and backstabbings....and, where will they ever learn ? Not like this here where every race can learn from one another through advices and suggestions, to give them better ideas to improve themselves and their life.

I am hearing and have been on deafchat. I have made some good friends there and never felt unwelcomed because I am hearing . In fact it's quite the opposite. On occasion there are some deaf audists that give me crap but my deaf friends there always come to my defense. Maybe its something that you said or perhaps your attitude. :dunno:

Oh one I would never forget which I miss very much I know others does too. DO yall remember guy came in as Tyrus which we use to call him Toyrus or Fagnut (not as an insult but teasing get the picture)? I know Kiwideaf, sherry aka hotsherry and I used to tease him lot of times. Thanks to Tyrus who start teasing about me and other being a couple which we are NOT. Hey kiwideaf, sherry and others who know about this...SHUT UP lol......

:laugh2: Was it TK and Dawg kissing under the tree? *ducks* :giggle:

It was a good old days in Deaf Chat during early 2001 to late 2002. I do miss seeing the old chatters in 40s something room. Weren't we all were mischievous. :lol:

:laugh2: Was it TK and Dawg kissing under the tree? *ducks* :giggle:

It was a good old days in Deaf Chat during early 2001 to late 2002. I do miss seeing the old chatters in 40s something room. Weren't we all were mischievous. :lol:

:laugh2:Kiwi, TK and Dawg still kissing under the tree :scatter:

We had great times in DG (discontinued) site that's where I met most , I am the late comer :)

oh yea dg.. i miss it! dg was the best deaf site to meet and game and forms.. stuff..

i love it! but now sad.. no more.. oh well

deafchat used to be good, not anymore, and yep those 'deafies' with a fucked up ideas of keeping out hearies are fuckwits. its like they think they OWN the deaf culture or deaf world, but really they have no idea, small minded shithead no worth waste your breath on.
Deafchat WAS good, it sadden me see its only the troublemakers whose hog the place. no wonder its deserted now.

Quite surprised no one mention BoW...oh well !

lol.jpg

can i have the url for the chat room at msn group?

I think so interest to about to website Impressive you how can you find out website that is good for you skills wow

i just tried to go into DeafChat.com and u need to sign up to go into there and chat. u need a screen name and a password. thats stupid. its been a long time since i've been in there. all the cool people left.

lol i got kicked out of there so many times. i also got into a lot of fights because there were some people who didn't like the fact that im hearing.

all the cool people left.. yeah... YOU left

my site Deafwave.com is middle of development of chatroom Since deafchat.com and others cant able provides what deaf community wanted or their site is down or they gave some deaf people a bad tastes, but we installed a basic beta to test and oversee to see if we should actually invest a real chat system with cam connections for deaf, hoh, interpeter, asl students, any person who interested to get in connected.

I respectfully AJ if hes actually an real deafchat owner or creator i give u a props but you banned me out deafchat for no reason.. So i left with a horrble taste from deafchat.com so im going to invent and invest better chatroom and make sure people leave with good taste out of ours.

If anybody who interested to become a moderator for deafwavechat please contact me ill refer a deaf person who openminded and friendly and like spend time on computers.

Thanks.

Regards
Nick

deafchat used to be good, not anymore, and yep those 'deafies' with a fucked up ideas of keeping out hearies are fuckwits. its like they think they OWN the deaf culture or deaf world, but really they have no idea, small minded shithead no worth waste your breath on.
Deafchat WAS good, it sadden me see its only the troublemakers whose hog the place. no wonder its deserted now.

yeah i remember that years years ago. I agree with you.

yeah I use to go to deafchat alot but then it shut down and when it came back up I joined again only to be mysteriously banned. Probably because I can hear. It's too bad becasue I felt like I was making some good friends there.

yeah I use to go to deafchat alot but then it shut down and when it came back up I joined again only to be mysteriously banned. Probably because I can hear. It's too bad becasue I felt like I was making some good friends there.

I checked just now and got the message from them (deafchat) that they are temporarily down and will be back up. I wonder how old that message is.

Back