DeafChat Discussion

It is "xelA" and I'm still banned (just checked a minute ago). :ugh3:

I was there around 10:50pm. I missed it. I got home from work. Dang !

I'll put in my two cents. Yes I liked DC but banned for life. Sweetmind is prejudiced against hearies and hoh in subtle way. As is RP. Sweetmind sexist as is ghl. They play favorites and stick up for thier faves even when they are wrong and bs. Listen to women bash men all day in there. BS.
RP was just waiting for the opportunity to kick me out. Then just let me in to show off booting me to his friends. goofy insular prejudiced sexist site plays favorites. It's like a little club.
Yes...I'm hoh which makes me in both worlds. But not in either. So tell me what that's like M. Not in either.
Ya ain't got the right to deny other deafies hearie friends. It is thier choice. You are selfish and controlling type.

And yeah I will use names....not my style but we were having a little legal debate and I knew for a fact I was right. Brought link and proved it and couple gals couldn't admit I was right so they got all pissy and try label me a pedophile....bullcraps. I was debating legal issue.....not defending it.
Pissy little site and then monitor played favorites. It was garbage. The others should be the ones banned for slandering me. Bullcrap.
I don't hang with that kinda people. NO INTEGRITY. Certain ones.....and they are protected by misery.:cool:

Alex..trust me... Deafchat is terminal skunk pms..period.. .I used to go to DC but not anymore.. blah too much crap flying there... so not worth it to go there anymore... ehh..

*nods* i agree w/you that i m glad that i don't go to DeafChat anymore bec it's already lost interesting go there *shrug*

Sounds to me like DC is one BIG revolving door if so many are banned. Have not been there in at least 3 years.

ah good old days :roll: but I was in DC from 1998 til 2001.. my old nickname is joggergurl ;)

Yea good old day I joined there for a year and had a wonderful time in the 40's room. I sure miss them. :(

horse you were a granny roomer? what was your sn? kinda surprised you dont remember me? As the most hugged Bear on the net?

Fact:

Sweetmind is a ____ {word removed-- ~RR}.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH shut up besemiano
you will get banned from here for compairing AD to DC

LEAVE IT ALONE mind ya

OH shut up besemiano
you will get banned from here for compairing AD to DC

LEAVE IT ALONE mind ya

Oh, so if something is wrong with any situation, you'd be willing to shut yourself up and step back while do nothing to make it right?

You're just like one of those Germans who stepped back and did nothing while the Nazis had their way, "censoring" people.

If I do get banned, it will only solidify the claim or rumor is actually true AllDeaf is about the same as DeafChat! Think about that.

Whoa, Whoa, Let's hold up for a minute or two.

There is no need to get into an argument by calling each other names or things like that. It is ok to talk about DeafChat and yet, still have a decent discussion.

So, Let's cool it down for a little bit, okay?

Whoa, Whoa, Let's hold up for a minute or two.

There is no need to get into an argument by calling each other names or things like that. It is ok to talk about DeafChat and yet, still have a decent discussion.

So, Let's cool it down for a little bit, okay?

Don't tell me. Tell that to Moonflower. That person started the shit.

And, Sweetmind is just a brainless dolt who can't think for herself. She's a "fuppet"!

Back