DeafChat Discussion

AJ

Reaction score
i just tried to go into DeafChat.com and u need to sign up to go into there and chat. u need a screen name and a password. thats stupid. its been a long time since i've been in there. all the cool people left.

lol i got kicked out of there so many times. i also got into a lot of fights because there were some people who didn't like the fact that im hearing.

yeah they can be assholes

but still i go in there but i ingore them i got insulted many times but i not care they not know me well haha

That's deafchat for you, AJ. Always been like that for a long time.

welcome to anti-Deafchat club AJ...fyi this is old news....

:cool:

Shiva said:
welcome to anti-Deafchat club AJ...fyi this is old news....

:cool:

sorry i haven't been here for a year. im not up to date on everything

Deafchat never made a big impression on me either. ;) LOL
AJ, do you know of other good chatrooms?

Liza said:
Deafchat never made a big impression on me either. ;) LOL
AJ, do you know of other good chatrooms?

nope i dont.

DeafChat isn't worth it, if they don't like you because you are hearing, AJ. DeafChat sounds like a bunch of bull.....I am glad I don't go there. :)

I suggest you try use chat room at MSN group.. There have Deaf.
Do you want url ? Ask me if you want to... I'll directly you pm'ed.
Thanks for your time.

DeafChat in the javachat exploited, hacker used javachat exploited, they typed faked messages, DO NOT GO THERE!!! Deafchat full of BS..

mld4ds said:
Here are few cents and please go to another forum or another forum.

what is that supposed to mean?

i already think ur an ignorant jerk for what u posted in my thread to Cental.
u said...
mld4ds said:
Hearies are trying to hog our AD threads....

that makes it sound like ur saying that Cental, myself, and other hearing people arent allowed here because we are hearing.

AJ said:
what is that supposed to mean?

i already think ur an ignorant jerk for what u posted in my thread to Cental.
u said...

that makes it sound like ur saying that Cental, myself, and other hearing people arent allowed here because we are hearing.

That's right, we are trying to save some empty digital storage for AD news....

mld4ds said:
That's right, we are trying to save some empty digital storage for AD news....

so your saying im not welcome here, because...i can hear?

i just want to get it straight i dont want to misunderstand you.

AJ said:
so your saying im not welcome here, because...i can hear?

i just want to get it straight i dont want to misunderstand you.

Whatever, you are more than welcome to hog our AD...

mld4ds said:
Whatever, you are more than welcome to hog our AD...

fuck you asshole. youre a bastard. people like you are the reason why students in my aunt's ASL class are terrified to talk to deaf people because they are afraid that they might find a ignorant asshole like you who wont talk to them because they are hearing.

im so sorry that you draw a thick line between hearing people and deaf people because you are missing out. i have delt with ignorant deafies like you my entire life. you're not going to run me out of this AD forum.

and for all the deaf people in here who arent an ignorant fuck like mld is, im sorry that people like him give deaf people a bad name. he is the reason why hearing people dont like talking to deaf people. not because hearing people arent sure how to communicate, but its because they are afraid they might meet a jerk like mld who treat them like hell.

i understand there are kind and open hearted deafies out there, as well as in here. im not grouping all deaf people with mld.

AJ said:
fuck you asshole. youre a bastard. people like you are the reason why students in my aunt's ASL class are terrified to talk to deaf people because they are afraid that they might find a ignorant asshole like you who wont talk to them because they are hearing.

im so sorry that you draw a thick line between hearing people and deaf people because you are missing out. i have delt with ignorant deafies like you my entire life. you're not going to run me out of this AD forum.

and for all the deaf people in here who arent an ignorant fuck like mld is, im sorry that people like him give deaf people a bad name. he is the reason why hearing people dont like talking to deaf people. not because hearing people arent sure how to communicate, but its because they are afraid they might meet a jerk like mld who treat them like hell.

i understand there are kind and open hearted deafies out there, as well as in here. im not grouping all deaf people with mld.

How well do you know deaf culture and deaf society? Are you fluent in ASL? Have you been in the shoes of deaf individual? Have you been tried to act like deaf and meet any unknown hearies? Have you noticed any odd facial epression from interviewers when you apply for the opening positions?

Ok go ahead and fuck me for the rest of your deaf life....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back