DeafChat Discussion

mld4ds said:
How well do you know deaf culture and deaf society? Are you fluent in ASL? Have you been in the shoes of deaf individual? Have you been tried to act like deaf and meet any unknown hearies? Have you noticed any odd facial epression from interviewers when you apply for the opening positions?

Ok go ahead and fuck me for the rest of my deaf life....

actually u know what, the answer for most of ur questions is yes!

ive been signing since i was about 7 or 8 years old. so i would say im pretty fluent in ASL, but there are times when i need to be reminded of a sign that i dont use often. when i took ASL class in high school the teacher made us put ear plugs in our ears for the entire week, and deal with trying to communicate to hearing people who dont understand ASL. no, ive never had any odd facial expressions from interviewers when i apply for job openings. and i am sorry that you do.

with ur last statement, u seem to have a problem with yourself being deaf. i understand that hearing people can be assholes, and im sorry for that. but not ALL hearing people are like that.

AJ said:
actually u know what, the answer for most of ur questions is yes!

ive been signing since i was about 7 or 8 years old. so i would say im pretty fluent in ASL, but there are times when i need to be reminded of a sign that i dont use often. when i took ASL class in high school the teacher made us put ear plugs in our ears for the entire week, and deal with trying to communicate to hearing people who dont understand ASL. no, ive never had any odd facial expressions from interviewers when i apply for job openings. and i am sorry that you do.

with ur last statement, u seem to have a problem with yourself being deaf. i understand that hearing people can be assholes, and im sorry for that. but not ALL hearing people are like that.

Have you ever applied for the ASL interpreter position yet?

If you are fluent in ASL, PM me for the IP Address for VP. Prove me...

LOL I'm not surprised about deafchat gin by Matthew S. Moore. Thats the way he and other likes of Sweetmind try to carve up the deaf communities. It's seems that MSM's little empire is crumbling to say at least.

Besides all the folks there babble on and on and on and most of the folks there arent capable getting into a real constructive conversation like most folks here in AD can.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
LOL I'm not surprised about deafchat gin by Matthew S. Moore. Thats the way he and other likes of Sweetmind try to carve up the deaf communities.

Besides all the folks there babble on and most of the folks there arent capable getting into a real constructive conversation in one of their chatrooms.

Richard

Hearie?

mld4ds said:

you know what, im done with u.....u are a complete ignorant fucking asshole, and im not going to waste my emotions on you. you can hate me for being hearing if u want. enjoy yourself.

AJ said:
you know what, im done with u.....u are a complete ignorant fucking asshole, and im not going to waste my emotions on you. you can hate me for being hearing if u want. enjoy yourself.

Hey AJ

I think that was directed at me, not you. But if you want to go Mt. St Helens over it, that's fine by me.

Richard

mld4ds said:

MLD4DS, why don't you make like the turd you are and go lay on the front lawn!?! AJ nor any other hearing person has to answer to any of your inane questions because Alldeaf says that just about anyone is welcome here as long as they toe the line, a line you have obviously crossed yourself and that qualifies you for at least a 24 hour boot! Me, I'd ban you for good!

Nesmuth said:
Hey AJ

I think that was directed at me, not you. But if you want to go Mt. St Helens over it, that's fine by me.

Richard

i understand that it was directed towards you and not me...but it shouldn't been said and it just shows how ignorant and disgusting mld4ds is.

Tousi said:
MLD4DS, why don't you make like the turd you are and go lay on the front lawn!?! AJ nor any other hearing person has to asnwer to any of your inane questions because Alldeaf says that just about anyone is welcome here as long as they toe the line, a line you have obviously crossed yourself and that qualifies you for at least a 24 hour boot! Me, I'd ban you for good!

Try your best to ban me. Is there any evidence in order to ban me?

Show me your proofs...

Nesmuth said:
Hey AJ

Richard

I meant to ask you if Moore is hearie? AJ, quit flaming on a good pal(Nesmuth)...

BTW, still waiting for the VP address...

If you do not have a VP, please apply CSD

Mod Note:

Let's chill out here...and put an end to such lame tactics that only serves a flaming thread and the belittling also needs to stop, there's no respect in that whatsoever and isn't tolerated here in Alldeaf--

Stick to the topic for which this thread is related to, thank you!!

~RR

mld4ds said:

Have you tried going into DeafChat yourself?? Try staying in there for an hour and copy and paste all the convies and tell me how fun that was.

By the way.. Just because several aders are hearing and fluent to ASL doesn't mean they all should try applying for ASL interpreter nor should they have proof of their ip address for VP. They don't have to prove anything to you at all. You are very judgemental about hearing people being involve with deaf people..

DeafChat was very fun a long time ago.thats how i know PeachyLady and CookieMonster. i met them in there. but now no one i know goes in there.

AJ said:
DeafChat was very fun a long time ago.thats how i know PeachyLady and CookieMonster. i met them in there. but now no one i know goes in there.

I used to go in there too.. and now it sucks.. i haven't been in there since 2 years maybe..

lol i use to get banned from there all the time. because i use to get into fights with others because im hearing, and also because i was always the youngest one in there. infact RR banned me from there a couple times. lol. no hard feelings though RR

RebelGirl said:
Have you tried going into DeafChat yourself?? Try staying in there for an hour and copy and paste all the convies and tell me how fun that was.

By the way.. Just because several aders are hearing and fluent to ASL doesn't mean they all should try applying for ASL interpreter nor should they have proof of their ip address for VP. They don't have to prove anything to you at all. You are very judgemental about hearing people being involve with deaf people..

Well, AJ is the creator of DeafChat Sucks. What is the point if he does not like losing the kewl AD members. Isn't this season starting for school which that means declining the AD population. How does AJ know the fact?

AJ, still waiting for the VP address...

AJ said:
lol i use to get banned from there all the time. because i use to get into fights with others because im hearing, and also because i was always the youngest one in there. infact RR banned me from there a couple times. lol. no hard feelings though RR

Ohhh, I did?! Hmm...perhaps I did but I do not recall doing so,(since four years of monitoring can do just that--not remembering each person whom was warned, banned, etc... ;) ) but anyhow, the person you are today shows you've matured greatly :thumb: and as with any one of us, we can choose to keep learning everyday and to grow from our own little/big mistakes we make and improve/change along the way--throughout the course in our lives.

Back