DeafChat Discussion

cental34 said:
He knows, he's just trying to be funny. :roll:

oh....well next time he wants to be funny he should try saying something thats ACTUALLY funny. and then maybe ill laugh.

logo4.gif

Somebody in England stole the AD's idea????

DeafForum

I used to go to Deaf Chat, I haven't been there since 3 years now.....That's where I met Roadrunner and how we fell in love!... :applause:

My screename was " Angel " in DC

that was u angel?????????? OOOOOOOOOOOO and i FLIRTED u and u thought iwas a guy at the time ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL then i went to deafchat in lesbain area and hung out there mostly then i since stopped going there... it just went reeked from hell and back!

javapride said:
that was u angel?????????? OOOOOOOOOOOO and i FLIRTED u and u thought iwas a guy at the time ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL then i went to deafchat in lesbain area and hung out there mostly then i since stopped going there... it just went reeked from hell and back!

Really? what was your screen name in DC?

javapryde and lezzywriter and one other Screen name i can't remmy cntrytaz and CntryBart

I've been a member of Deafchat a long time ago, about 4 years ago or so. I was using my own name "Cheri"

^Angel^ Invited me in there, and I was there for a several months, and decide this isn't for me. There were some members there causing problems, and hackers coming in and out too often. Sometimes people would be using your screen name just to cause problems.

It was too immature and I used to like the old way of DeafChat where everyone seem to be having fun. But, until then it got so dull and some people end up fighting all the time by backstabbing, bringing personal issues about other people in the chat.

I'm glad I'm not there anymore. Honestly DeafChat isn't worth your time. ;)

Cheri said:
I've been a member of Deafchat a long time ago, about 4 years ago or so. I was using my own name "Cheri"

^Angel^ Invited me in there, and I was there for a several months, and decide this isn't for me. There were some members there causing problems, and hackers coming in and out too often. Sometimes people would be using your screen name just to cause problems.

It was too immature and I used to like the old way of DeafChat where everyone seem to be having fun. But, until then it got so dull and some people end up fighting all the time by backstabbing, bringing personal issues about other people in the chat.

I'm glad I'm not there anymore. Honestly DeafChat isn't worth your time. ;)

I agree!

javapride said:
javapryde and lezzywriter and one other Screen name i can't remmy cntrytaz and CntryBart

hmmm...I'm sorry but I don't remember alot of screen names in DC, but I do remember I did flirt alot but not as worse as Cheri did....heh...

Sorry sis, I had to be honest! :giggle:

Oh RebelGirl, I don't remember recalling that name. Maybe I left when you start chatting there. :dunno:

Back