DeafChat Discussion

Eve said:
My original sn "WHYLD ONE" is forever and permanently banned from DC...now what could I have possibly done to deserve all that? *shrugs* :bsflag:

I've tried, but he mumbled something about an over abundance of morons in here, or something to that effect *shrugs*

i wonder who the morons are. :dunno:

Cookie Monster said:
Oh yesh yesh, who could forget you, foxylady!! :naughty: Me and my famous words in DC, eh? Sure got a whole lotta people in cahoots with me and some of them befuddled while we were in cahoots! :giggle: :fond memories!:

Oh yea I neve forget u and I long way back it hella blast time I miss it and haven't chance meet u in person wit bear and here hubby tom remma wrong time. Also remma someone ask u for asl then u said *flashed* I am female! Haha I neve forget oh gosh! It great see u again :hug:

psst eve I am sure you may have read this from other site but just in case if you didnt, I heard that cheif monitor (ya know who) did actually asked someone if I am actually Whyldone (funny thing ya not in this state as I am get the hint). When I heard I laugh my arse off big time...

WBHarley said:
and Me as a booty Remmy LOL

how are you ? LOL

of course I remmy ya too

Oh yea booty time!!! Hahah and I'm doing good and it good see u again and long way our :booty: time :giggle:

LovelyBlkGal said:
Oh yea I neve forget u and I long way back it hella blast time I miss it and haven't chance meet u in person wit bear and here hubby tom remma wrong time. Also remma someone ask u for asl then u said *flashed* I am female! Haha I neve forget oh gosh! It great see u again :hug:

Oh gosh, you still remember that!! :giggle: Heck, I did that for everyone in DC!!

Oh yea u did to everyone in dc and remma blast time in aimchat :rofl: I neer forget u said *check my cloth flashed* * I am female!* oh gosh that funna I love this way haha

LovelyBlkGal said:
Oh yea u did to everyone in dc and remma blast time in aimchat :rofl: I neer forget u said *check my cloth flashed* * I am female!* oh gosh that funna I love this way haha

:bowdown: I'm not worthy of you, please don't reveal anymore!!! LOL!! *mwahs girl!*

AngelOfRoses said:
Whatever happened to Viper? He was from Ohio.

very busy man.. He moved to SOUTH of USA.. then Moved back to OHIO.. He's happy to be back in OHIO.. I surely miss chatting with him again.. ONCE in a blue while I chat with him... Let me see if I can send him a message...

Wendy

Ofc, I remember some of you. LOL Good ol' days! I stopped going there since 1998. Oh yeah by the way, does anyone remember Zolar (Jeff), Stardusky (Rachel), Jiraffe (Claire from Zealand), Marse (Jeff), Mikeyboy (Mike), MJ Frog (Kathi), etc. ?

GalaxyAngel said:
My my ..... :jaw: Unbelivable.. Really HIM! LOL
Glad to hear that... by the way I like to say big hello to him for me pretty please.. If he still remmy or not... Doesn't matter but long years back , It was awesome having him chat short time then gone to wisc for timberfest.

That great he made his decision choice own screen name instead her choice.. LOL

So um, Wondering, AChopper know where Garfy's wherebouts and still contact?? If yes... Can you give to her.. I say, Love to keep in touch and doesn't want lose... LOL

:wave: for AChopper.. I'm so surprised you part of Sabrina... Finally about the time found soul mate!!!! CONGRATS! (chuckles)
*thrilled exciting happier*

Last time we spoke with Garfield. She is settle down in State of Colorado when she got her cochlear implant. I am not sure if she gets married again. We lost contact with her since Fall 2004.

Catmandu said:
Ofc, I remember some of you. LOL Good ol' days! I stopped going there since 1998. Oh yeah by the way, does anyone remember Zolar (Jeff), Stardusky (Rachel), Jiraffe (Claire from Zealand), Marse (Jeff), Mikeyboy (Mike), MJ Frog (Kathi), etc. ?

Yes.. Yes.. That them.. They were prevouis user mIRC and used chatt'n...

Afterall, What happend them.. Have not heard them since...
Mikeyboy another forum..

Stardusty still live in Washington ( I think but not sure) She has another child too. That's all I heard.
Zolar married w/Cathie about few years ago. (Last I spoke w/Cathie few years ago then lost touch) I have no idea about Giraffe or Jiraffe.. Yes she was lived in California temporary living w/Fasty that time.. Yes She deported and return her homeland NZ. I have no idea what Clarie doing right now.. Have not heard from her since stopped chat at mIRC.
I never likes Marse I met he real life when I staying his place room mate w/Fasty.. I've seen Marse.. Oh please.. Give me a break.. Long story anyway.. I'd rather not talk about it..LOL

MJFrog.. I don't know..

I'm not sure if you knew me prevouis nick Chippy.. not sure if you did chat w/me. ? Who cares.. LOL
which It's very old memorable.. (chuckles)

Sabrina said:
Last time we spoke with Garfield. She is settle down in State of Colorado when she got her cochlear implant. I am not sure if she gets married again. We lost contact with her since Fall 2004.

Thanks Sabrina.. Tell AChopper.. NO problem.. I understand which so am I lost touch w/her since pretty awful long time..

Anyway... least she is okay.. Thanks again.

GalaxyAngel said:
Yes.. Yes.. That them.. They were prevouis user mIRC and used chatt'n...

Afterall, What happend them.. Have not heard them since...
Mikeyboy another forum..

Stardusty still live in Washington ( I think but not sure) She has another child too. That's all I heard.
Zolar married w/Cathie about few years ago. (Last I spoke w/Cathie few years ago then lost touch) I have no idea about Giraffe or Jiraffe.. Yes she was lived in California temporary living w/Fasty that time.. Yes She deported and return her homeland NZ. I have no idea what Clarie doing right now.. Have not heard from her since stopped chat at mIRC.
I never likes Marse I met he real life when I staying his place room mate w/Fasty.. I've seen Marse.. Oh please.. Give me a break.. Long story anyway.. I'd rather not talk about it..LOL

MJFrog.. I don't know..

I'm not sure if you knew me prevouis nick Chippy.. not sure if you did chat w/me. ? Who cares.. LOL
which It's very old memorable.. (chuckles)
Interesting... I remembered you as "Chippy". You used to draw many funny cartoons. LOL I don't think we chatted much because I was too involved with Zolar back in 1996/7 to 1998. :Oops: I have Cathie's email, she and Zolar are no longer married. She's living in Florida and working. Don't know whatever happen to Zolar. Marse lives here in Mass now with his wife MJ Frog (hearing) and they have been married since 2000 and have a child in 2003. We lost touch. My friends told me that she's very controlling. Yikes.

Catmandu said:
Interesting... I remembered you as "Chippy". You used to draw many funny cartoons. LOL I don't think we chatted much because I was too involved with Zolar back in 1996/7 to 1998. :Oops: I have Cathie's email, she and Zolar are no longer married. She's living in Florida and working. Don't know whatever happen to Zolar. Marse lives here in Mass now with his wife MJ Frog (hearing) and they have been married since 2000 and have a child in 2003. We lost touch. My friends told me that she's very controlling. Yikes.

:eek: ~wasn't surprised Zolar and Cathie are no longer.. Too short married..

:shock:~*surprised* Marse moved and married his wife MJfrog..
Looks alike (small world) *shrugs*~ :scatter:

Who controlling ? <--curiouis.. I doesn't mean but long lost which is good thing eh.

Yes, I used drew picture mIRC'ers and mak'n fun cartoons looks alike..
Noth'n new as me, Always loved mak'n fun w/other Deaf people reason kept me enjoy drawing. Yeah I'm stupid but funny they loves it anyway which it's good thing.. *blushed*~:blush:

Back