Comedy and actor Robin Williams died at aged 63

Here's a nice picture.

Robin_Williams_1.jpg

Ironically he doesn't apply the quotes from the characters he acts in to real life.

Chicago, those are real nice pictures and quotes, I especially like that face shot of him - "1951 -2014" :aw:

Dead Poet's Society is one of my favorite movies, and ironically in that movie I do believe that one of the students kills himself <in the movie>.

yes, I think he did, WDYS!

Chicago, those are real nice pictures and quotes, I especially like that face shot of him - "1951 -2014" :aw:

Dead Poet's Society is one of my favorite movies, and ironically in that movie I do believe that one of the students kills himself <in the movie>.

yes, I think he did, WDYS!

Thank You, dogmom. I thought it was nice. And those quotes are plentiful if one searches for them.

Went to San Francisco today and stopped by Ms Doubtfire house... so here is the photo to share with you guys. :)

20140816_115700_zps455429a0.jpg

20140816_115034_zps658dbd41.jpg

20140816_115050_zps993a3bc5.jpg

20140816_114850_zpsf344a286.jpg

20140816_114745_zps9ed2f3d1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2eBt8nZD1Y]Crime in England - Robin Williams quote - YouTube[/ame]

Calvin. The house in San Francisco. I am wondering if someone or a family live there now. If not, then the house is an empty house. If someone live there, then the mourners would have asked permission to place their flowers and cards and artifacts on their front steps and lawns in memory of Robin Williams. :hmm:

I am not sure if he had written a suicide note or not. Suppose if he did for his family to read personally, do you think the police has rights to keep it as evidence or give the original one to his family to keep? Do you think we, the public have rights to know what it says?

IMO, we have no rights to know what it says and the note which he wrote to his family is theirs to begin with. It's up to his family to share it with us or not. In other words, the note is private unless it says "To my fans".

I am not sure if he had written a suicide note or not. Suppose if he did for his family to read personally, do you think the police has rights to keep it as evidence or give the original one to his family to keep? Do you think we, the public have rights to know what it says?

IMO, we have no rights to know what it says and the note which he wrote to his family is theirs to begin with. It's up to his family to share it with us or not. In other words, the note is private unless it says "To my fans".

I agree it's none of the public business to know what in a suicide note if there was one and the cops and the family should have a right to keep the note b/c it been ruled he committed suicide . This is so sad to me , I feel horrible for his family and friends.

I think there was a phone call to someone before he commit suicide. I found somewhere whether it was on Facebook or another website that I picked up. I think he made the statement on the phone to someone about dying or why he want to commit suicide. I was kind of surprise to know that he could have made that call instead of suicide note. I never see any report about suicide note at all. So maybe he goes ahead without writing the note on why he commit suicide. :dunno:

I noticed that in fb too but I think it is a hoax. It would have mentioned in the media which I haven't heard (as far as I know)

I think there was a phone call to someone before he commit suicide. I found somewhere whether it was on Facebook or another website that I picked up. I think he made the statement on the phone to someone about dying or why he want to commit suicide. I was kind of surprise to know that he could have made that call instead of suicide note. I never see any report about suicide note at all. So maybe he goes ahead without writing the note on why he commit suicide. :dunno:

I love the picture of Robin Williams signing I love you. I forgot to save the picture to show you guys! Sorry!

Back