Comedy and actor Robin Williams died at aged 63

Well the story I read recently states he was forced to take a TV role ( forgot the name, with Michelle gellar) and it was canceled after the first season. He wasnt happy with it either. So he wasnt landing bigger roles on the big screen.

I was not able to find the link for the news story about someone saying when Robin got treated for depressions it took away apart of who he was .
If Van Gogh had been treated for his mental illness his art work would not had looked the same. Robin Williams did have a heart attack and may not been about played big roles anymore.

Here's a sweet picture of Robin Williams meeting Koko the gorilla:

Robin-Williams-Meets-Koko-the-Gorilla-05.jpg

robin-williams-in-a-tickle-fight-with-koko-the-gorilla.jpg

robin_koko_hug.jpg

Forced to take the job?

BTW, he just finished two new movies "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb" and "Merry Frigging Christmas" this year. Before that, he played as "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn". A rumor is that he was offered the same role for Mrs. Doubtfire part 2 before his death.

That rumour is true, they were about to start filming the movie later this year, but since RW's passing, it is obvious that the project will be scrapped and respecting RW's legacy for years to come.

That rumour is true, they were about to start filming the movie later this year, but since RW's passing, it is obvious that the project will be scrapped and respecting RW's legacy for years to come.

Yeah that is why I said Mrs. Doubtfire die too. :( I really love that movie .

I can't believe the news, he was very gifted and good actor. He made most people laugh and behind a man with a smile was unhappy. Thank you Robin for all the great entertainment you gave us, never forgotten.

Articles says his four unfinished movies two dues out this November and December and another two don't remind what movie would be?!?We have wait for his movie get in around November I don't know date of his movie

Poignant first look at Robin Williams's film A Merry Friggin' Christmas... one of four movies still to be released after his death
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Christmas-one-four-movies-released-death.html

His movie is
night of the museum:secret of the tomb due out on December 19,2014
night of the museum 3 due out on December 25,2014

And also another article says he had parkinson disease

Last edited:
Articles says his four unfinished movies two dues out this November and December and another two don't remind what movie would be?!?We have wait for his movie get in around November I don't know date of his movie

His movie is
night of the museum:secret of the tomb due out on December 19,2014
night of the museum 3 due out on December 25,2014

And also another article says he had parkinson disease

Yes he did. It was in the early stages.

Robin Williams Suffered From Parkinson's Disease, Wife Reveals In Touching Statement

I have a terrible joke and I'm not ashamed to post it.

You know why he hung himself with a belt? Because his hands shook too much to tie a noose.

I was out having dinner with my family when I heard about this. I wanted to get up on my chair a say *loudly* O' Captain, My Captain.

Honestly most of the time when famous people die I don't care. But this was very very sad news :(

As someone who is 63 years old with stage 2 Parkinson's disease, this is not good news. :(

As someone who is 63 years old with stage 2 Parkinson's disease, this is not good news. :(

And he had a heart attack too, the poor guy had a lot of health issues . I thought he looked difference in the photos they been showing on TV , there was something about his face that did not look the same. Parkinson's disease will made a person depress and he already had depression . RIP Robin Williams . :(

My grandfather has Parkinson's and out of all the shit that's wrong with him, I think that is what bothers and depresses him most. This sounds cruel, but I'm eager for him to die. Two main reasons. One, he's an abusive old monster and my mother has wasted 11 years of her life caring for him, and he was abusive to her the entire time until recently. He recently had another heart attack, which they couldn't treat because any treatment would have killed him. He has less than 30% heart function, his kidneys work so poorly they are almost into kidney failure, he's a massively brittle diabetic and has diabetic seizures often because nothing controls his diabetes anymore. This is just due to age. He can't walk around anymore much because of the diabetes (his feet are all messed up and he can't feel them anymore) and the Parkinson's. He also has Parkinson's dementia. He's so sick and feeling rotten and useless and confused and angry that life is just one bit pit of suck for him, he takes it out on my mother, and my parents have not been able to even go away for a weekend for years, which is stressful on them and it makes their own relationship extremely difficult. I want the abuser out of her life, and his life is so miserable and there's no way at all to make it any better that for him his life was over years go. I honestly think that if he could kill himself he would. I was hoping so hard that when he had his recent heart attack (I think he's had at least 8 of them that they know, he had silent heart attacks for 25 years before he had a huge one) that it would mercifully be the last one. Sadly, nope.

Back