ASL with no fingerspelling

i sign. usually get things done much faster
now you are talking gibberish... seriously if you want to remain credible (at least with me) then answer the question instead of dancing around it. You are dealing with people that are more intelligent than you are obviously giving credit for. Do you honestly expect me to believe what you are saying or will you finally answer the question and stop dancing around it.

now you are talking gibberish... seriously if you want to remain credible (at least with me) then answer the question instead of dancing around it. You are dealing with people that are more intelligent than you are obviously giving credit for. Do you honestly expect me to believe what you are saying or will you finally answer the question and stop dancing around it.

I am working on a vlog about it.

I am seriously telling you what it is. What more is there?

Body language is the most primitive language, and it is in ALL OF US. Hence, people understanding sign language pretty easily even if they don't know what it is.

Now give yourself a pat on the back, looking down upon the language. Awesome.

Patience grasshopper. Been waiting for his vlog for awhile now.

May I offer you some kimchi in the meantime?

To extend the challenge of making hte vlog... List three reasonable places that I might go to on a daily basis in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont, Boulder, Westminster, Denver Colorado...

I'll see about stopping by for non-bias ASL demonstration.

To extend the challenge of making hte vlog... List three reasonable places that I might go to on a daily basis in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont, Boulder, Westminster, Denver Colorado...

I almost orgasmed.

Go to Starbucks! ;)

oh god no! but ok, i'll gladly go to starbucks and order a drink. Other than this, I never go to starbucks... I support locals :)

I say man a table at a reptile expo demonstrating and selling animals with no one to fall back on.

From 9 in the morning until 6 in the afternoon.

Wow.

Why do I have a mental image of PFH mouthing the words slowly as he is signing for simple and predictable sentences to hearing people? Then PFH saying "see? Anyone can understand ASL!!"

Hope the vlog can prove me wrong.

Why do I have a mental image of PFH mouthing the words slowly as he is signing for simple and predictable sentences to hearing people? Then PFH saying "see? Anyone can understand ASL!!"

:) I'll sign like I normally do.

Done it twice-- two days in a row both time.

Very tiring. :( Mind you, I was oral, and some people thought I was gay because of how animated I was. :lol:

wow. yeah tiring i bet.

Anyhoo, I gotta go back to work, and i'll see about getting the starbucks vlog in. It'll be in windsor.. Never been there. Thats if there is one there...

:) I'll sign like I normally do.

Okay, you've talked about how you communicate with them. Now im dying to see your vlog. Now how do they communicate back to you? Sign back with their newly learned ASL? Talk back? Write back?

Okay, you've talked about how you communicate with them. Now im dying to see your vlog. Now how do they communicate back to you? Sign back with their newly learned ASL? Talk back? Write back?

They speak.

uusually if they feel that they cant understand they pull out paper/pen.. i dont have to ask for it. feels much easier that way too.

he never mouths it. ever.

Back