A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

and I still wonder why am I still here in this state :roll:

hard to believe that one of the most gun-friendly states is just right across the river....

Thats true, even harder to believe that I was born and raised in gun friendly state which happens to be my neighbor state.

and I still wonder why am I still here in this state :roll:

hard to believe that one of the most gun-friendly states is just right across the river....

What do you think of Reddot Sight? I had a hard time to aim thru gun due lazy eye.

what for? all you have to do is point and shoot, not aim and shoot. you're not using a sniper rifle :)

what for? all you have to do is point and shoot, not aim and shoot. you're not using a sniper rifle :)

trijicon-red-dot-sight.jpg

That's one I talk about and it is not for sniper since red dot do not have zoom.

I knew one person own glock with red dot and no problem with gun tournament. He have bad eyes like me for more than 20 yards.

trijicon-red-dot-sight.jpg

That's one I talk about and it is not for sniper since red dot do not have zoom.

I knew one person own glock with red dot and no problem with gun tournament. He have bad eyes like me for more than 20 yards.

you can use it for rifle too but using it for handgun? that's silly :)

like I said - point and shoot. how hard is that? look at your pix you posted above. That's a good shot!!!!

you can use it for rifle too but using it for handgun? that's silly :)

like I said - point and shoot. how hard is that? look at your pix you posted above. That's a good shot!!!!

My wife is better than mine for target. Trust me.

My wife is better than mine for target. Trust me.

so practice practice practice. point and shoot. not aim and shoot. it's muscle memory. it's all about proper form, not aiming.

I thoroughly enjoyed my newly-purchased addition - Remington 870 Express at West Virginia public shooting range. I'll have to get the videos from my friend. Looking forward to buying over-and-under but gotta wait and find for an affordable one. Not willing to dish out $1000ish for it :ugh:

I thoroughly enjoyed my newly-purchased addition - Remington 870 Express at West Virginia public shooting range. I'll have to get the videos from my friend. Looking forward to buying over-and-under but gotta wait and find for an affordable one. Not willing to dish out $1000ish for it :ugh:

Yea? Cool

Back