A Gun Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Only libertarian can do it, however I think that libertarian views are more popular in America and I don't find anyone of them who want throw our constitution away, unlike conservative and liberal do.

not really.

Oh excuse me, sorry for mess up the thread with off-topic.

I'm seriously expect that our politicians won't take our constitution away, also not going be happen in forever.

Oh excuse me, sorry for mess up the thread with off-topic.
eh we're on subject cuz I said so since it's my thread :)

I'm seriously expect that our politicians won't take our constitution away, also not going be happen in forever.
oh they did. repeatedly. Clinton with the most blatant and serious gun ban legislation in the history. NYC Mayor Bloomberg. DC Mayor Adrian Fenty. Chicago Mayor Richard Daley.

they're gone... except Bloomberg. First thing first... our Constitutional rights. then we'll fight for your GLBT rights :)

not really.

I realized that I made error but not going correct because I don't want turn this thread into off-topic with bunches of non-gun related political.

I realized that I made error but not going correct because I don't want turn this thread into off-topic with bunches of non-gun related political.

calm down :)

eh we're on subject cuz I said so since it's my thread :)

oh they did. repeatedly. Clinton with the most blatant and serious gun ban legislation in the history. NYC Mayor Bloomberg. DC Mayor Adrian Fenty. Chicago Mayor Richard Daley.

they're gone... except Bloomberg. First thing first... our Constitutional rights. then we'll fight for your GLBT rights :)

Yup but our supreme court will ruling whatever is constitutional or not, for me, I see Clinton's assault weapon ban as unconstitutional, along with rest of anti-gun laws.

They have those now...like less powder and shot(pellets)?

yea especially for home defense since they don't want the pellets to go thru the wall which can harm the innocent people.

but to start it off gently... I'd go with low-recoil birdshot unless somebody's got better suggestion.

That's what I used to practice with my shotgun. I got fubar when my friend taught me how to use shotgun. We used several type of powerful shells including slugs. My shoulder and around were sored for the whole weekend :lol:

Yup but our supreme court will ruling whatever is constitutional or not, for me, I see Clinton's assault weapon ban as unconstitutional, along with rest of anti-gun laws.

so I hope you now understand the bigger picture.... something that's much more important than abortion and GLBT rights. Beside - abortion is not a big issue right now because of Roe v. Wade.

so I hope you now understand the bigger picture.... something that's much more important than abortion and GLBT rights. Beside - abortion is not a big issue right now because of Roe v. Wade.

Is it true about supreme court ruling is opinion? I noticed that 4 judges at supreme court made their opinion to define anti-gun laws as constitutional so it seems like they don't honor our constitutional.

I still have my Remington 870....must be about 60 years old and still looking pretty new! Haven't used it much in recent years, tho.....:(

Sure. Here a picture to print out then use it as target for fun.
2je1h7l.jpg

Enjoy it.

yea especially for home defense since they don't want the pellets to go thru the wall which can harm the innocent people.

but to start it off gently... I'd go with low-recoil birdshot unless somebody's got better suggestion.

That's what I used to practice with my shotgun. I got fubar when my friend taught me how to use shotgun. We used several type of powerful shells including slugs. My shoulder and around were sored for the whole weekend :lol:

shot off 100+ 3 1/2 inch magnum shells with a benelli in a day shoulder didnt hurt at all.

The Benelli Semis are much better.

Just saying'

does anybody have any opinion on rifle/shotgun sling? 1-point, 2-points, 3-points sling.

welcome to my humble abode :aw:

do tell us your collections :D

Gladly!! Well, theres my first born, Springfield xd9 sc, her older brother a 12g mossberg and the love of my life, Dan Wesson 44mag!! Oh and just picked up a 45sig haven't played with it yet but sure is shinny.

Gladly!! Well, theres my first born, Springfield xd9 sc, her older brother a 12g mossberg and the love of my life, Dan Wesson 44mag!! Oh and just picked up a 45sig haven't played with it yet but sure is shinny.

Not bad. I have a cowboy .357 :) Not sure the brand. With a couple of other goodies.

I go shooting with two fully blind dudes too. Care to join us?

Not bad. I have a cowboy .357 :) Not sure the brand. With a couple of other goodies.

I go shooting with two fully blind dudes too. Care to join us?

Damn now thats an adrenaline rush!! I've gone with a blonde and an 18yr old I so have you beat! Gotta find out what buck shot feels like too, thanks to the 18yr old. Always down to shoot!!

Back