2006 AD Caucus Announcement

I was notified that the hotel reservation forms are ready - will pick them up today after work and scan a copy for tomorrow's posting.

FYI I am posting the AD Caucus registration form again.

Attachments

• back up copy.doc
    22 KB · Views: 19
Do you have a schedule and explanation of what will happen during that weekend?

Thursday and Friday - arrivals all day. I will be there from Thursday night to Sunday morning.

Friday night is the Reception - reception is to start at 7:00 p.m., and we will serve hors de ouveres and there will be a bar next to the area where the reception is located - Alex will give his welcome speech and introduce the mods that are able to show up.

Saturday, all day - in downtown St. Louis, on a tour of the Gateway Arch and Laclede's Landing.

Back to the hotel late Saturday afternoon for the banquet that begins at 530 pm - buffet style, semi-formal dress. Alex promised to do a tap-dance for our entertainment.

Sunday - breakfast on your own, but together in same area as reception and exchange phone numbers, email addresses and hugs/kisses and time to go home...

this is more of a social occassion and a way of getting a core committee together for the next AD Caucus, date and location to be announced at the Saturday night banquet.

DreamDeaf said:
Thursday and Friday - arrivals all day. I will be there from Thursday night to Sunday morning.

Friday night is the Reception - reception is to start at 7:00 p.m., and we will serve hors de ouveres and there will be a bar next to the area where the reception is located - Alex will give his welcome speech and introduce the mods that are able to show up.

Saturday, all day - in downtown St. Louis, on a tour of the Gateway Arch and Laclede's Landing.

Back to the hotel late Saturday afternoon for the banquet that begins at 530 pm - buffet style, semi-formal dress. Alex promised to do a tap-dance for our entertainment.

Sunday - breakfast on your own, but together in same area as reception and exchange phone numbers, email addresses and hugs/kisses and time to go home...

this is more of a social occassion and a way of getting a core committee together for the next AD Caucus, date and location to be announced at the Saturday night banquet.
Ah... got it. :thumb: Thanks.

Super, sounds well-planned, although, you might be missing out on a particular presentation that is to be done by Vamp, ya know...to get some idea what it's like to be the all-time AD post-whore and etc.,.... :whistle:

As for Alex doing the tap-dancing...please be sure to bring your cameras!! :laugh2:

Way to go, doing a great job thus far DreamDeaf!!! :thumb:

Thanks for the correction, my dear closeted RoadRunner - I forgot about Vampy's lecture on being the perfect PostWhore - but you also didn't mention that you were going to give us a virtual tour of your closet...*smh*

Or was that a delibrate omission?

Semi-formal means nice shirt and pants, casual dresses, nice shoes - I reqeust that no blue jeans, t-shirts and sneakers be worn in the banquet room - i want the pictures to look all nice!!!

RebelGirl said:
a semi-formal dress? ouch.. I guess I'll have to hide under the table. ;)

*off-topic*

Whose table are you gonna be hiding under.... :whistle: Guys??? Be on the look out-- :D

Roadrunner said:
*off-topic*

Whose table are you gonna be hiding under.... :whistle: Guys??? Be on the look out-- :D

5700243038.gif
ROADRUNNER!

I'm quite surprsied.. are you trying.... er um.... being NAUGHTY ?

About time!!! RoadRunner has begun to qualify for priest status, it's good to see him break the mold!!!

Now that makes me wonder...is he trying to give Rebelgal a hint? Vampy, do you know anything?

Me thinks Galaxie and I need to keep an eye out for bouncing tables!

DreamDeaf said:
About time!!! RoadRunner has begun to qualify for priest status, it's good to see him break the mold!!!

Now that makes me wonder...is he trying to give Rebelgal a hint? Vampy, do you know anything?

*rofl*~:rofl: Yeah why not.. I'd rather keep eye on him every 1 inches sq moves!

DreamDeaf said:
Semi-formal means nice shirt and pants, casual dresses, nice shoes - I reqeust that no blue jeans, t-shirts and sneakers be worn in the banquet room - i want the pictures to look all nice!!!

Okay that sounds good! I'll wear jeans with holes in it, t shirt with lots of grease on it. :giggle: Oh.. I'll make sure I don't wash my hair for days! :whistle:

DreamDeaf said:

*ahem* DD??? I think its your foot doing the job! It sure ain't me! lol

RebelGirl said:
Okay that sounds good! I'll wear jeans with holes in it, t shirt with lots of grease on it. :giggle: Oh.. I'll make sure I don't wash my hair for days! :whistle:
ewwwww!!! for sure i will make u lay on top of my car for trip! so i wont smell u hahahahah! :whistle:

wow, it sound super! Really shame that I won't be there this year but I know I will see some of you at Angel and Roadunner's wedding.. :D

I will make sure that I'll be there on next AD Caucus. :thumb:

What about evening dress ? something like that Prom and smoking suit... :whistle:

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, it sound super! Really shame that I won't be there this year but I know I will see some of you at Angel and Roadunner's wedding.. :D

I will make sure that I'll be there on next AD Caucus. :thumb:

What about evening dress ? something like that Prom and smoking suit... :whistle:
ofc i cant wait see u at Angel and RR's wedding too.! :hug:

Back