2006 AD Caucus Announcement

R3na3Blyth3 said:
Thanks Tweetybird for PMing me the link to this thread. I'd LOVE to come to the AD gathering, but am working at the time. :( Summer school and I need the extra money. Hope everyone has a lot of fun at the gathering! Take HEAPS of pictures as I'd LOVE to see em. ;)
yw anytime..:D awww next time u can make it allright.. sure we will put pictures here..

Wow Congratulations DreamDeaf and well done girl :hug:

Congratulations DD :lol: .. I wish I can make it but I couldn't :( which I would love to meet new faces to make new friends :aw:

What time are we supposed to be at AD Caucus on July 13th? And what time will it end on July 16th?

Peachy Lady said:
What time are we supposed to be at AD Caucus on July 13th? And what time will it end on July 16th?

Didn't you get an email from Alex? It shows the time frames what happening all weekend. ;)

I don't think I got email from Alex, Cheri. Can you copy paste yours from Alex and PM me? thanks

Peachy Lady said:
I don't think I got email from Alex, Cheri. Can you copy paste yours from Alex and PM me? thanks

I'll forward to your email box. ;)

Cheri said:
Didn't you get an email from Alex? It shows the time frames what happening all weekend. ;)
me either i didnt get it too.. will u pm me pls thanks

TweetyBird said:
me either i didnt get it too.. will u pm me pls thanks

Ok, Did you PMed DreamDeaf, to let her know you were coming? Because those who were the first serve get the email from Alex.

Cheri said:
Ok, Did you PMed DreamDeaf, to let her know you were coming? Because those who were the first serve get the email from Alex.
yup i did pmed her 3 weeks ago

Back