2006 AD Caucus Announcement

GalaxyAngel said:
Thx for nofited me.. Cheri!
:)
I'll come down and pay you full of amount sharing w/Rebelgirl, Tweetybird, and you... :) TOGETHER... wild girls in bdrm! LOL
ahhh i got it.. allright i hope everything will smooth that missy will fix it... hehe!! sure i will pay with yall too! :cheers:

I wish I join it :pissed: at myself cause I have no job right now arghhhhh no money for me lol it would be nice to have wild party lol :lol:

I hope so in other time if it will be :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
I wish I join it :pissed: at myself cause I have no job right now arghhhhh no money for me lol it would be nice to have wild party lol :lol:

I hope so in other time if it will be :lol:

Im sorry - maybe the announcement I will be making at the Caucus will make you screech and swing the vines in joy? I sure hope so!

Today is June 1, 2006.

The Early Bird Combo offer of $60.00 is good until June 15, 2006 (must be postmarked on that date), and the next day it will go up to $70.00.

I have blocked off a number of rooms for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The special rate for the rooms is $79 per night, plus tax. The block of rooms is guaranteed until June 14, 2006. On that day, I have to call in and release the rooms. If you wait until after June 14th, I cannot guarantee there will be any rooms left. This is a very popular hotel and we were very lucky to get the special rate.

You can register at any time - even up to the door! I'm just giving you the cheapest and BEST option NOW!

Smiles!

DreamDeaf said:
Today is June 1, 2006.

The Early Bird Combo offer of $60.00 is good until June 15, 2006 (must be postmarked on that date), and the next day it will go up to $70.00.

I have blocked off a number of rooms for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The special rate for the rooms is $79 per night, plus tax. The block of rooms is guaranteed until June 14, 2006. On that day, I have to call in and release the rooms. If you wait until after June 14th, I cannot guarantee there will be any rooms left. This is a very popular hotel and we were very lucky to get the special rate.

You can register at any time - even up to the door! I'm just giving you the cheapest and BEST option NOW!

Smiles!

thought it was $89

Bawling.gif
I REALLY wish I could GO!!!!!!!!!!

Soonersseth said:
thought it was $89

Im sorry, you're correct. I was looking at a different contract for MAAD 2009 - not the AllDeaf Caucus contract.

The hotel rate is $89.00 - which is still cheap!!!! The regular weekday rate at the hotel is $139 plus tax... and the weekend rates are even higher...so we were very lucky to get $89 plus tax...get the rooms before they're all gone!!!!

DreamDeaf said:
Im sorry, you're correct. I was looking at a different contract for MAAD 2009 - not the AllDeaf Caucus contract.

The hotel rate is $89.00 - which is still cheap!!!! The regular weekday rate at the hotel is $139 plus tax... and the weekend rates are even higher...so we were very lucky to get $89 plus tax...get the rooms before they're all gone!!!!
ahhh i got it..

Me and Sweetheart are not going to the AD Caucus because we can't afford it...maybe we can go next time. Sorry AD'ers.

Back