2006 AD Caucus Announcement

TweetyBird said:
ofc i cant wait see u at Angel and RR's wedding too.! :hug:

:thumb: How can I :hug: you because you are 5,10 tall and I'm 5,3 tall... It could be that you pick me up and :hug: me... :giggle:

Got the form this morning - they are all postcard size. If you want an actual one, please PM or email me at alldeafcaucus@yahoo.com

Also, the form is added here in both doc and pdf form...

Attachments

• AD Caucus RSVP form.pdf
    74.9 KB · Views: 17
  • back of RSVP form.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 12
Now for the doc form - back is not loadable...says its tooooo LARGE????

:pissed:

Attachments

• RSVP form front.doc
    5 KB · Views: 13
PurrMeow said:
:rofl: RR

Hey DD do you handle AD Causus Announcement every yr? Just wonder

No - not me...just happening to make this the event of the year!!!

Then I'll handle the play-by-play announements for the RR/^A^ wedding!

But I do have a surprise announcement for AllDeaf coming up...WILL NOT announce until banquet night!!!

2.gif

Originally Posted by TweetyBird]ewwwww!!! for sure i will make u lay on top of my car for trip! so i wont smell u hahahahah!

RebelGirl said:
*gasp* You wouldn't do that to me!!!!! :giggle:

I dont know...it sure sounds like a good idea to me!

GalaxyAngel said:
5700243038.gif
ROADRUNNER!

I'm quite surprsied.. are you trying.... er um.... being NAUGHTY ?

LOL .. GA.. you are ermm... twisting RR!!! LMAO! He meant for the guys who are single.. not him.. no way! I wouldn't take him away from ^Angel^!!! :nono: lol

*off-topic*

What?! Tsk Tsk me...?

Hey, I'm not the one 'hiding' under the table--I was simply referring to the fact that the 'guys' (not meee, I have a beautiful ^Angel^ with me :D ) just might wanna be on the look-out....there, does that clear up any umm...false imaginations?! I sure hope so or my sweetie will have me in the doghouse!

:lol:

Roadrunner said:
*off-topic*

What?! Tsk Tsk me...?

Hey, I'm not the one 'hiding' under that table--I was simply referring to the fact that the 'guys' (not meee, I have a beautiful ^Angel^ with me :D ) just might wanna be on the look-out....there, does that clear up any umm...false imaginations?! I sure hope so or my sweetie will have me in the doghouse!

:lol:

:giggle: I wouldn't be under the table anyhoo......... I'm going to hide in my room and watch deal or no deal on a friday night! :lol: You guys wouldn't even know I even exist! ;)

RebelGirl said:
:giggle: I wouldn't be under the table anyhoo......... I'm going to hide in my room and watch deal or no deal on a friday night! :lol: You guys wouldn't even know I even exist! ;)

*continuing with this off-topic discussion*

Oh? Obviously you just announced your plans and now the 'guys' will know where to go....make things a bit easier now that 'being under some table' isn't included in the plans! :lol: As the Scouts' motto goes: 'Be prepared'.... :D

Good luck too! ;)

Roadrunner said:
*continuing with this off-topic discussion*

Oh? Obviously you just announced your plans and now the 'guys' will know where to go....make things a bit easier now that 'being under some table' isn't included in the plans! :lol: As the Scouts' motto goes: 'Be prepared'.... :D

Good luck too! ;)

ohhh I'm more than prepared what the guys are gonna do.. I'll just bring my mace..;)

DARN! I won't be able to attend. The fund isn't great at this moment. :( So I have to drop it. :( BE SURE YOU ALL TAKE TONS OF PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!! DD come one tell me what's the annoucment is??? I won't tell! ZIP my lips! :whistle:

Liebling:-))) said:
:thumb: How can I :hug: you because you are 5,10 tall and I'm 5,3 tall... It could be that you pick me up and :hug: me... :giggle:
not worry abt this! :lol: u will be allright.. i will handle with this.. when someone is short and i will bend down and hugs

DreamDeaf said:
I dont know...it sure sounds like a good idea to me!
yayayayyayayayayaya DD agree with me so i will do that to u! rebelgirl! :lol: heheheh JK JK

hey i look at the date it july 15 to 17???? it wrong date??? i thought it july 13 to 16

DreamDeaf said:
No - not me...just happening to make this the event of the year!!!

Then I'll handle the play-by-play announements for the RR/^A^ wedding!

But I do have a surprise announcement for AllDeaf coming up...WILL NOT announce until banquet night!!!

2.gif

Ahh ok alrite.. I still unable to attend dang.

Back