Wow, everyone getting married or is engaged??

JeepGirl

Reaction score
seems like everyone is getting married this year or being engaged !!!!

wow.. is it the moon or what??? :eek3:

I just got married, RR and Angel is getting married, my cousin is engaged, my other cousin is engaged too. Oldnavygirl is engaged, who else????

2007 must be a good year!!!! ;)

i hope not! sooo not ready!!!!!!!!!:Ohno:

just learned that tweetybird is engaged too as well

:giggle: I noticed it too. Must be the 2007 love fever. ;)

I've noticed the steady stream of marriages and engagements... I know I won't be engaged for a while.. even though my boyfriend and I are totally in love.

now I'm just wondering who's next.. cuz it seems like every week, someone else is getting married.

SpiceHD gets a gold star sticker on her forehead. :giggle:

yeah i notice alots of getting married early of year. Me and my bf hasn't get engage or married yet. We been together more than 3 years. There going be more to come.

Yea and not me cuz I just met a wonderful man and he is hearing. Boy he is so much better then my last bf. thanks goodness

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: my youngest sister is getting married on July 21, 2007 lol cant wait to see her wedding hahaha :lol:

yeah i notice alots of getting married early of year. Me and my bf hasn't get engage or married yet. We been together more than 3 years. There going be more to come.
there's going to be more to come??? you having a baby again? or you mean there are many years ahead for you two?

Back