Wow, everyone getting married or is engaged??

Yep! She is already planned for wedding on july 21, 2007 long ago before Angel or RR said July 7th lol it which good thing didnt conflict for me lol whew! lol :lol:
oohh good! if you weren't able to come to RR and Angel's wedding, i would cry! lol

LOL RebelGirl, I thought the same thing as you did after I saw Seq's , Deafscuba's and Tweetybird's threads thinking there must be some kind "love virus" that is spreading around up in the air LOL...

Also there's another member here " Interpreter " who is also an engaged and is planning her wedding as well too, also I'm hoping and praying to see Alex settle down and find a girl to marry....I know it's only a wishful thinking..same applies to my sister too....( she is going to kill me for saying this , later girls :wave: :run off: ) ;)

Ahh I see some gophers are gonna be married this year.. cool...

Now I am pretty sure there some "allegedly" rumors of a certain cow getting married to a phantom bull..and a certain panther gonna get married to an alpha male.. hehe *bolt and hide and smirk good*

On the other hand, I dunno if I ever will find a sweet gal to woo and etc and maybe get married to.. lol who knows?? maybe in a few years or so?? hmmm

*Looking at my left index finger*

No ring at this moment.

yep I noticed that alot are engaged and are going to get married... as well as others like rebelgirl, and myself had eloped not long ago... hehe... :)

Psst Moonflower.. go after a certain dawg..ya know who the hell I am talking about...hahaha kidding....

Back