Wow, everyone getting married or is engaged??

2007 must be a good luck year. :giggle:

Will there be a secondary baby boom once again?

:rofl: Yeppers, I noticed that! Wow, I guess it must be come from Angel :hmm: since she have the wings so she might hide her own arrow and bow?

:naughty: :whistle:

SpiceHD said:
lol angel playing a matchmaker :-P watch out everyone! at this rate it will become AD's wedding year or something LOL

hmm... :hmm: :looking for more love victims: .:fingersx:

Me Married? Oh no!!!!! I would run away! I rather domestic partner, nothing more, nothing less and its been like that for 7 years!

I do not believe in marriage, why? If marriage is true then why divorce exists? If there is no divorce exists, then I would think differently.

DHB

OH oh Rebelgirl.... ya trying to be matchmaker eh?? LOL I wonder what Cheri gonna say to that.. either she gonna laff or shriek... lol... :giggle:

Aint ya glad Sylvester aint gonna eat ya next?? LOL.... funny one as well.. oh btw, beepp beeeppppp!!!

Oh haha Panther... go chase Bastita or Alpha Male *now in WWE* hahaha.. I know ya gonna growl at me for this..ppfttttttttttt

I like Panther, she's cool :h5:

Me Married? Oh no!!!!! I would run away! I rather domestic partner, nothing more, nothing less and its been like that for 7 years!

I do not believe in marriage, why? If marriage is true then why divorce exists? If there is no divorce exists, then I would think differently.

DHB

Yup, I'm on your side.

BTW, guys, please remember to put the toilet seat down!!!!! LOL!! Why I said that, ask your girlfriends why I said that...

seems like 2007 is lucky number for this year.. cuz of the seven did u guys notice that ? ;) but congrats to whoever is engaged or getting married this year. :)

BTW, guys, please remember to put the toilet seat down!!!!! LOL!! Why I said that, ask your girlfriends why I said that...

My husband said if guys have to put the toilet seat down for us women then we women have to put the toilet seat up for u men. So, the issue of the toilet seat was ended right there. Hasnt been an issue since then.

Apparently whoever are full in moon shine under the deep love and poured hearts out for ready big next step....

Bet....

Hey dont forget. there are 3 ppl here who is having a baby this year. Me, Bewitched and Handsome Smiley's wife. Marriage, Engagement and Baby Boom! WHOA! :giggle:

I can't wait til see "We are having babies" thread in 2008..... I am sure they would be AD babies...

Back