Wow, everyone getting married or is engaged??

2007 has to be good year. Lord, I hope it should be. Cause I have been single for long, long, long time. Gotta to move on. lol

Anyone, who got engaged, congrats.

:rofl: thread... Yes I noticed, too... :lol:

Engagement or Married Wave 2007... :giggle: Perhaps next year 2008 babies wave... ???

:rofl: Yeppers, I noticed that! Wow, I guess it must be come from Angel :hmm: since she have the wings so she might hide her own arrow and bow?

lol angel playing a matchmaker :-P watch out everyone! at this rate it will become AD's wedding year or something LOL

WOW! That's a lot of people that r getting married or got engaged/married this year!

I know what u mean Rebelgirl cuz I feel the same about many of my friends..3 of my friends r getting married this year and recently a few of them announced their engagement. Must be the moon.

On a sad note, my brother was supposed to get married a few weeks ago but eeerr things didn't work out so :(.

Congrats to those who got engaged/married or will be getting married. :)

Angel..my husband told me that he heard on the radio that a record number of weddings r being scheduled on July 7th of this year. I am not sure if the radio dj was referring to here in MD or nationwide but there was a mention of it on the radio. Interesting, isn't it?

For me, I don't believe in marriage but respect about it.

I just want live with my boyfriend but not now for me, probably later.

Well!! I guess this is the year for you guys as it was ours last year!! Now, go get married!!!! Then go have babies!!! Hee hee!!! We did our part on getting married. But not having babies. :( But we will live!!! Hey all of you, congratulations on your weddings, marriages, and happiness after all!!!

I do not have to repeat over and over. LOL! Ok, just once and ahead of time. Plan well! Guys, careful!!! Hey, a word of advise for you guys, when you hitch, stop looking at other girls ok??? Your wife is your best friend, lover, supporter (I am not talking about money), partner, and mate. Be responsible!! Also, please guys, stop looking for girls online nor chat on the net. I hear quite of bit of guys do this these days. Sad.

Ladies, I am happy for you all!! I know the feeling and it is wonderful day for you all!!! All dressed up beautiful to surprise your future husbands.. If you want to have babies, go ahead. But if you want to wait, use common sense.

God bless you all on your special day!!!!

My closest friend got engaged to her gf last Feb. They are getting married next year June. I am so happy for them.

Try living in Utah, almost every day or week or month, I hear someone got engaged, or got married.. even got pregnant. It was crazy!!! Haha.

There was one specific church building (for wedding ceremony) when I was getting married and I wanted to marry at that church building but I heard about 90 to 100 couples a day (on Fri or sat) I was like forget it. I went to another church building. It was peaceful and very nice. (except the cold weather, grr)

About having 90 to 100 couples getting married a day are totally normal for Utah. Eeeh! wow.

Yeah I noticed alot of people are getting engaged or married. Its a blessing!! :)

Don't look at me hehe also don't ever think abt it Angel I know what ur mind is :P

Hey Ns why not ask oceanblue or are u chase shark woman? jkkjk hahahahaha

NorthStar and Cheri?... won't they make a great couple???? :naughty:

OH oh Rebelgirl.... ya trying to be matchmaker eh?? LOL I wonder what Cheri gonna say to that.. either she gonna laff or shriek... lol... :giggle:

*off-topic*

Not only is it coming true, but apparently, someone left the birdcage open and locked up Sylvester......... :lol:

:D
~RR

Aint ya glad Sylvester aint gonna eat ya next?? LOL.... funny one as well.. oh btw, beepp beeeppppp!!!

Hey Ns why not ask oceanblue or are u chase shark woman? jkkjk hahahahaha

Oh haha Panther... go chase Bastita or Alpha Male *now in WWE* hahaha.. I know ya gonna growl at me for this..ppfttttttttttt

Oh yea! I noticed everyone got married or engaged! Don't look at me! I don't want to get married...

So wish all of you who got engaged a good luck with making plans for weddings!

Back