What Is The Worst Movie You Ever Seen?

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
For me I think the worst movie I ever saw was "Them" it really sucks,so what is the worst movie you ever seen?

"Pete's Dragon" with Mickey Rooney. It was on a date with my husband before we got married.

We did go to Pizza Hut after so half the date was good!:D

There's movies that are so bad you can't forget them, but there's also movies that are so forgettable.

So bad that you can't forget them: U-Turn, Eat Out, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Jack Frost (NOT the one with Michael Keaton), and Ice Cream Man.

Forgettable Movies: Like I remember them! Most likely its a Pauly Shore movie. (Except for Encino Man, I kinda liked it, ONLY cuz of Brendan Frasier)

There's movies that are so bad you can't forget them, but there's also movies that are so forgettable.

So bad that you can't forget them: U-Turn, Eat Out, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Jack Frost (NOT the one with Michael Keaton), and Ice Cream Man.

Forgettable Movies: Like I remember them! Most likely its a Pauly Shore movie. (Except for Encino Man, I kinda liked it, ONLY cuz of Brendan Frasier)

I remember Killer Klowns from Outer Space I hate that movie it suck big time.

I've seen a lot of movies that sucked.

Even if I know they suck, I'll probably watch it anyways. I want to be able to say why it sucked.

If someone asked and I said, "It sucked." "Why?" "Umm... I heard it sucked cuz of this." "Oh, you 'heard'... but have you actually seen it?"

When I worked at my local video rental store, I watched just about every new movie that came out regardless of whether it sucked or not. Sometimes, I would see an old movie that I heard sucked... but watch it anyways. There are some people who just happen to enjoy movies that suck or cheesy B movies. At least, I know why it sucked or what to or not to recommend. ;)

I've seen a lot of movies that sucked.

Even if I know they suck, I'll probably watch it anyways. I want to be able to say why it sucked.

If someone asked and I said, "It sucked." "Why?" "Umm... I heard it sucked cuz of this." "Oh, you 'heard'... but have you actually seen it?"

When I worked at my local video rental store, I watched just about every new movie that came out regardless of whether it sucked or not. Sometimes, I would see an old movie that I heard sucked... but watch it anyways. There are some people who just happen to enjoy movies that suck or cheesy B movies. At least, I know why it sucked or what to or not to recommend. ;)

If I don't like a movie in the first 30 minutes of it I feel like I got to sit and watch it to the end so I have something to complain about.:lol:

i'm back again. if the movie sucks or worst in 30 mintues then i can pick another one because i have three DVD movie from blockbuster.

i'm back again. if the movie sucks or worst in 30 mintues then i can pick another one because i have three DVD movie from blockbuster.

I can't do that and its because I pay for it and I feel I got to watch it all.

i pity ya'all.... i have over 200 movies in my computer and it's hard to pick which to watch..... :cool2:

....and i paid $0

Ditto. I feel like I have to finish the movie but of course.. while I'm watching it, I just scream at myself "WHY WHY WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Its been 36 minutes and the movie is *checks in the back of DVD* 112 MINUTES?!!? IM GONNA DIE!... but...must finish..."

Ditto. I feel like I have to finish the movie but of course.. while I'm watching it, I just scream at myself "WHY WHY WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Its been 36 minutes and the movie is *checks in the back of DVD* 112 MINUTES?!!? IM GONNA DIE!... but...must finish..."

I know it takes forever for the damn thing to end. :rl:

well, i can watch the whole movie if movie is okay. when i watch worst movie, i'm like forget it and i don't like it. i did watched the whole movie "pulse 2" and it sucks.

my friend from school told me that he watched movie called "zohan" or something with actor adam sandler, he says, "stupid movie". i'm like, "really" then i'm not going to rent it.

i know i paid for it, it's only $15.99 plus tax for three DVD movie online. when you go to movie theater for $10 dollars you never know maybe movie sucks and waste your money. i choose three different movie from blockbuster anyway ;)

Scary Movie 2, 3, and 4 are very dumb ever I watched....

A such tastless and annoying. =/
Not much humor in it, anyway...

Scary Movie 2, 3, and 4 are very dumb ever I watched....

A such tastless and annoying. =/
Not much humor in it, anyway...
They're supposed to be dumb. That's the purpose of those movies.

They're parodies of other scary movies. ;)

The more familiar you are with other movies and current events, the more those parodies will make sense. :)

They're supposed to be dumb. That's the purpose of those movies.

They're parodies of other scary movies. ;)

The more familiar you are with other movies and current events, the more those parodies will make sense. :)

I do understand your point but I am NOT you. ^^;;

I do not think they are funnier at all, imo. :)

The worst movie I have ever seen was "Open Water". I hated it. I was so disappointed, I went back to Blockbuster and demanded a refund. To my surprise, they honored it because the manager said he hated it, too.

The worst movie I ever saw was Titanic. I couldn't stand that movie and didn't understand all the hype over Leonardo DeCaprio.

The worst movie I ever saw was Titanic. I couldn't stand that movie and didn't understand all the hype over Leonardo DeCaprio.

Tell that to me Im soo nuts over Titanic. I consider it one of the best movies I ever watched.

But then if I have to say worst movie? I vote Sondra Locke's "Rat Boy"...it was the shittiest movie I ever saw. No wonder why Clint Eastwood wont even work or date her again.

Back