What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate job interviews :mad2:

Nothing... just the endless repeating your entire professional career so far... it's annoying and tiresome :cool2: Can't they just read my resume... :roll:

I know what you mean. I also hate the fact that some companies want both an application completed and the resume' of the applicant. I am trying to help hubby find work with better pay. He can't complete the application. Learning problems.

not really learnt but wondering... why so many things are on sale and then once you get to the store you get 10% discount... are they kidding me or???? Seriously what's the difference between paying 100 or 90 bucks for a dress? :roll: Just ridiculous! I'm going to go to the outlet store on Tuesday *pout*

I learnt that what I thought was going to be a scary test at the drs was very quick and not that bad.

I learnt that, although it gives me anxiety, it's better for me to leave my ex alone when he's asked for time/space to think about what he wants- I feel pleased when I manage to not pester him.

not really learnt but wondering... why so many things are on sale and then once you get to the store you get 10% discount... are they kidding me or???? Seriously what's the difference between paying 100 or 90 bucks for a dress? :roll: Just ridiculous! I'm going to go to the outlet store on Tuesday *pout*
well, if you purchase 10 dresses, you'd save $100! plus tax? :P

as for job interviews, I guess they want to see your beautiful face, see how you'd react to their questionnaire/concerns (anxiety, puke, friendliness, black out, etc.) or how anal (dressed up) you are .. yeah you get the idea.

I agree though, this world cracks me up sometimes. first approach is very much different from working with co-workers everyday! right? :roll:

I learned that I don't like rainbow trout.

I learned that my mother is way more stressed about me moving to cal state northridge than I am. I am moving into the deaf dorm and she has 15+ checklists of things I need to do before Aug 23... I have most of these things finished already, but she feels the need to double check everything I do...

Your mom and my mother have a great deal in common. :giggle: My mother will get very obessive about everything when it comes to moving.

I remember showing one of my mother's check list to my nurse when she was taking care of my wounds. She slumped her shoulder at my list and then started laughing and saying she's not as orgizaned as my mother or as exhausting as my mother.

well, if you purchase 10 dresses, you'd save $100! plus tax? :P

as for job interviews, I guess they want to see your beautiful face, see how you'd react to their questionnaire/concerns (anxiety, puke, friendliness, black out, etc.) or how anal (dressed up) you are .. yeah you get the idea.

I agree though, this world cracks me up sometimes. first approach is very much different from working with co-workers everyday! right? :roll:

Over here tax is already included in the prices :cool2: (Something I constantly forget while in the US :roll: ) Right now I don't have enough $$$ to buy ten dresses... I just wanted a simple good looking summer dress *pout* It's already hard to find one that has your available size. *sigh*

I gotta work for a friend on Tuesday so I gather I'll hit the outlet store on Wednesday instead... I hope I can find something decent there :cool2:

I know... the interviewers (for job) love to push your buttons... but I still hate it. Thursday's interview went pretty well, but the working hours are bumming me. I'll no longer be able to attend fitness classes and that's a definite no go for me... I need my social life! :D The rest I don't care much about...

I learned that my husband is weird. :lol:

I learned that I get sunburnt after about 30 minutes of walking. Humbug!

I learned that I am having massive mood swings today.

((squints))

((rubs chin))

Aha!

Okay no wait...

..... oh yes, I learned that the Spanish Fly is not just an insect o.O

Wirelessly posted

I learned working with clay is not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back