What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned to never trust my MIL with directions. Ai yi yi yi yi

So where ya writing to us from? (if you know) :lol:

I got us back home, but her hometown has changed in the last 40 years (she can't think like it did) and she almost had me wreck the vehicle 3 times just to go the way she thought it was. Got the map and got us out of there and told her "sorry charlie, no can do"

I just learned that the heat wave will stay on until this Monday at least. :ugh:

Then Royale gonna burn and sweat hard eh?? LOL good thing the heatwave ended here... but ahhh more rain and etc..blah dont need any of that as the bloody skeeters gonna go nuts soon enough...

I learned will start my last module next week :)

What did he do? Take the last soda or candy or whatever?

I learned that my son has a long distance girlfriend. :giggle:
my brotherly relationship with him has gone downhill and made me angry last night. that was the last straw.

my brotherly relationship with him has gone downhill and made me angry last night. that was the last straw.

Oh----gee----- That one I do understand and know from where you're coming. Brother #2 and I are in the same position. Brother #1 is my best bud!!

My brother is a 17 year old teenager and in the troublesome situation and he refuses to talk to have a chat with me or my parents let alone his friends. :mad2:

My brother is a 17 year old teenager and in the troublesome situation and he refuses to talk to have a chat with me or my parents let alone his friends. :mad2:

sounds like a normal 17-years old :lol:

sounds like a normal 17-years old :lol:
Yeah, as being his eldest brother, it annoys me. :aw: let alone my father having the illness, it does affect his moods too.

Learned that they're more springs in North Florida than I thought. Found a beautiful one today. :) Also heard about another one that I may check out this weekend. I love this area!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back