What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out I have brick walls for bosses......

I learned how to do EKG's ( Electric heart gram)

I learned to take advantage of all the rest areas and service plazas on the turnpike today. Had to rest my leg and then stretch it out, so I could continue the driving. # hours N/NW, 5 hours in town, and 3 hours back home S/SE.

i learned how to be grateful that i am not living in Virginia!

I learned that my friend is now back at home, she got home around 10:30 last night. Awesomeness.

I learned an old high school friend of mine has 17 children.

I would hope she's not related to the Duggars.

Not at all, found out, she adopted most of them. She gave birth to about 4 and fostered, then adopted the others. They were crack babies or severly handicapped.

Not at all, found out, she adopted most of them. She gave birth to about 4 and fostered, then adopted the others. They were crack babies or severly handicapped.

Good on your friend that has helped rather than hindered these children! We need more people like her in this world that are willing to do the work and not just sit in a boardroom and talk about it.

I learnt that I have definitely lost my keys to the laundry room! How am I ever going to get laundry done now... :mad2:

i learn to bring back up jacket in the case in every time when i travel to.

hmm.. i learned that sleeping till 3:30 PM is not the best idea =/ the whole day passes by and you feel as if nothing was accomplished that day.. lol which yeah, nothing was accomplished that day!

hmm.. i learned that sleeping till 3:30 PM is not the best idea =/ the whole day passes by and you feel as if nothing was accomplished that day.. lol which yeah, nothing was accomplished that day!

I hate that feeling but I did learn that it is ok to do that every now and then. Sometimes, we need those lazy and wasteful days to recoup our energy. If it was daily, then there is something wrong. Once in a while is ok. :)

I learned that sweet potatoes do not roast well on the grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back