What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned to appreciate life better.

I learn the natural energy such as magnetism that "N" and "N" aren't mean to be together. Same as "S" and "S".

I learned that trying to go for a jog after 4 hours of dancing into the wee hours the night before wasnt a smart idea. :lol:

I learned my new ASL class will be during the month of September, but it's on Monday nights. I can't attend since that's the night of MIL's weight loss group. Son and I are also members, but I would drop it for the ASL class, but there is still MIL to deal with. Guess I will have to hope we can move and take a class around up in Central Florida. Orlando will be an hour or two away.

Awww what a bummer!!!

Chinese take-out food makes me feel bloated after couple bites.

I hate Chinese take out food now. Just thinking of all that sodium makes me loose my appetite for it.

I learned that trying to go for a jog after 4 hours of dancing into the wee hours the night before wasnt a smart idea. :lol:

very clever lol

been there done that, but imagine motocross...now now its a LOT worse than you'd think mechanically bike was like 9/10 but me for 3 hours till lunch time (boss said no breaks) i was in hell but ok afterwards it dissappeared like i didnt drink at all night before but im not sure why this happens it just did - pretty unreal...if you ask me.. but oh well LOl glad i dont do it anymore but hey i might just not competitive just social trail rides...

Ay-ay-ay different chefs, different cooking styles!

I think you guys are hating on the generalized takeout, a lot of cooks don't seem to put effort knowing their food is going in styrofoam.

If they get to get a glimpse of you at a quality restaurant, especially if you are a foreigner, most likely they're going to one up their cooking.

I learned that my family really liked my soy/ginger/honey glaze on the chicken. Even the picky, picky eater (Daughter) ate all of her chicken and asked for more.

I learned that my family really liked my soy/ginger/honey glaze on the chicken. Even the picky, picky eater (Daughter) ate all of her chicken and asked for more.

:shock: really? send me the recipe. my girl is the most picky eater. :(

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB, that chicken dish sounds really good. Do share the receipe.

Wirelessly posted

I learned there are situations that I am not handling well. I will get permission from the person to explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back