What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Cash is king.

Forgot to withdraw money before I left, so I am stuck on a ferry with no DayPass for Vancouver transit system.

Stupid ferry giftshop doesn't accept debit.

Last edited:
I learned that the entry fee for the main NDPT tournament on July 24th was $500. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

Cash is king.

Forgot to withdraw money before I left, so I am stuck on a ferry with no DayPass for Vancouver transit system.

Stupid ferry giftshop doesn't accept debit.

do the deaf panhandling

I learned that some people (even virtual wise) are so thick-headed that they don't listen to reason and like to interpret the law their own way.

I learned that there had been rumors flying around the Deaf community here that my hubby and I were getting a divorce. :laugh2:

Yea, right!

I learned that some people (even virtual wise) are so thick-headed that they don't listen to reason and like to interpret the law their own way.

Oh be quiet! I told you it doesn't count if I only punched you virtually! :P

What on Earth gave them that Idea?

Lately, there has been a lot of breakups within the Deaf community here in Balitmore...both marriages and long term relationships. I have a feeling that some people got confused with my anger against my ex hubby about my daugher's situation plus other people's break-ups. It is no big deal. I have learned not to take anything like that seriously. I am SO USED to rumors about me in the Deaf community by now. LOL!

Now, u know how I and another ADer feel? It is frustrating sometimes..and there is some audism involved. :barf:

Learned that one of my inspectors can look a like fish when she is imitating herself drowning, er swimming, in four feet of water. LOL.

i learnt no body cares about post picture of number of your post

I learned that my mother is way more stressed about me moving to cal state northridge than I am. I am moving into the deaf dorm and she has 15+ checklists of things I need to do before Aug 23... I have most of these things finished already, but she feels the need to double check everything I do...

learned that there are most bones in your hands .. not feet. hand - 27 bones, foot 26 bones. close!

i learnt no body cares about post picture of number of your post

I would join if I feel like spamming.

But I already did lot of that from 1999-2005.

I am all spammed out.

I want to but could not find any good pictures of cats with numbers.

mew.

i know my excuses are no mew. lol i ll try finding some numbers again.

I will learn how to set up new iPhone 4 tonight when package will be coming today.

I learnt that being alone for a week with the cats is not as fun as it sounds- they're lovely, but I get so depressed being home alone. Off work atm feeling ill.

I also learnt that just because my ex and I aren't ready for a relationship atm doesn't mean he doesn't care about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back