What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned the local Farmer's Market produce stand moved and didn't leave a notice on where they went. :(

I learned dressing retro last night was really fun!

I learned 2 things... 12 year old girls can be very moody, and that flamingos are born white and become pink after two years because of their diet which is mostly shrimp.

You would get some good practice on me. My veins roll, and are very small.:giggle:

I too have travelling "baby" veins. No blood bank will take me because of that. The hospital had to get the needles used for small children. :giggle:

I learnt that I should probably stop having seconds, and that being woken up at 7am on a sunday by a miaowing cat is a good way to have a busy, but productive day.

is learning about Pinnacles National Monument. it's got nice cave exploring site.

I never been there but I had been visited San Jose and Carmel at long time ago. Are you staying in California in long weeks before going to LV?

Today, I learned that I can make a fool out of myself because I let my frustrations build up. I also learned that I can anger the wrong person with my words and actions. And finally, I learned that I can resolve these kinds of things by showing respect and remorse.

All wonderful lessons to learn. Especially, the final one.

I never been there but I had been visited San Jose and Carmel at long time ago. Are you staying in California in long weeks before going to LV?

no. I saw this in tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back