What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I said... defacing a website.... they don't give a shit. low priority.

WikiLeak, Julian Assange, Private Bradley Manning, Kevin Mitnick, Target CC breach.... those are serious businesses.

Yes, of course.

Ah, yes. The Southwest Chief. You should be aware-- I've seen some YouTube videos of that train being pulled by a BNSF loco after one of the Amtrak locos breaks down. I would be prepared if something similar were to happen. Union Pacific will do that, too. That line has a history of broken locos. Just FYI
I'm well aware of what's happening with Amtrak trains. I belong to a forum that talk "Amtrak". In fact, I'm heading to CA to meet up with about 40-50 of these train friends.

Im wondering why they say the kitchen is a woman's place. The kitchen doesn't want me there.

Poor misunderstood sharks....
IMG_4815014695772_zps771d5d39.jpg

Will I get the hoodies I ordered in the mail today? I hope so!

Im wondering why they say the kitchen is a woman's place. The kitchen doesn't want me there.

So they can get a to man's heart. You heard of the expression 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach . "

My son is starting to experience anxiety at school and it only happens at school. Just for a minute or two then it goes away. He wanted to see a doctor about it. The doctor refers a therapist, gives me a number to call. I do that and find out that the therapist knows ASL! Amazing! I was thinking that's nice and not really expecting it because at this point in my life, no one ever knows ASL and I don't care anymore. It was a nice surprise. I haven't met her yet so I'll see how that goes.

*sigh* my fiance prefers an empty stomach to eating my food. I totally understand.

It's all right Dreamer, I've been extremely happily married for over 26 years and it is not due to my cooking:giggle::laugh2:

Thinking about planning my trip to the west coast in Oct. I got the to ahead from my boss (I was concerned about the timing). Hoping to take the trains out & may take a train part way back then fly home...or maybe take trains all the way home too.

Hey LoveBlue, what part of California are you coming to visit? October is a beautiful month to see our beaches.

Hey LoveBlue, what part of California are you coming to visit? October is a beautiful month to see our beaches.

The Bay Area. San Francisco. Will be riding trains, street cars & anything else that run on rails.

thinking of my golf trip next weekend with my brother, cousin and close friend. WARMTH and sun, will be so much fun

The Bay Area. San Francisco. Will be riding trains, street cars & anything else that run on rails.

Oh San Francisco is so beautiful. Maybe hubby and I will go there this weekend if the weather is nice. Cable cars kind of freak me out due to how unbelieveably close they come to parked cars. China town is fun, good food too. It's so cool to sit in a restaurant up a hill and watch the fog roll in.

I am thinking of ways to better organize my living area, as I have an inspection coming up, and I need to pass with flying colors. Probably gonna be working all night tonight and tomorrow night to satisfy how I want my living space to look.

I am thinking of ways to better organize my living area, as I have an inspection coming up,

I gotta ask, why the inspections? After all you're just a roommate and as long as you don't bother anyone who cares what you got in your room?

Think I'm going to take a vacation away from here in a few months when it warms up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back