What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta ask, why the inspections? After all you're just a roommate and as long as you don't bother anyone who cares what you got in your room?

Because this house has had a mouse problem, and they've been working to eliminate them, and I need to ensure I meet their expectations of a clean living space. You wouldn't believe what this room looked like previously, but I've been working hard for several months to maintain my room, and keep it clean. It's not been easy, but I am getting better.

Because this house has had a mouse problem, and they've been working to eliminate them, and I need to ensure I meet their expectations of a clean living space. You wouldn't believe what this room looked like previously, but I've been working hard for several months to maintain my room, and keep it clean. It's not been easy, but I am getting better.

it is very easy for me to keep the room clean. do you throw your clothes all over? do you hoard stuff? how does your room start to get messy?

it is very easy for me to keep the room clean. do you throw your clothes all over? do you hoard stuff? how does your room start to get messy?

No, I don't hoard stuff, but I have a bunch of stuff from years back that I can't just seem to let go, but the good news is, most of that is in storage. My room is getting better, and still improving, but my ultimate goal is to have it clean as a whistle.

Think I'm going to take a vacation away from here in a few months when it warms up.

Are you going invite a friend who did call police over broken heat and counterfeit quarter? :naughty:

Not funny. Anyhow, when it warms up, I'll also probably be too busy to come here daily, as I'm more than likely to be out and about, enjoying the warm weather, and snapping photos for here. Some of you know I have plans to start a new thread at the end of March in relation to Chicago photos.

No, I don't hoard stuff, but I have a bunch of stuff from years back that I can't just seem to let go, but the good news is, most of that is in storage. My room is getting better, and still improving, but my ultimate goal is to have it clean as a whistle.

oh ok gotcha.

Are you going invite a friend who did call police over broken heat and counterfeit quarter? :naughty:

Nope gonna send him to your place to educate you in how to distinguish a fake quarter from a real one and to show you how to measure walls with a foot long arm :naughty:

Nope gonna send him to your place to educate you in how to distinguish a fake quarter from a real one and to show you how to measure walls with a foot long arm :naughty:

Nope. Staying in IL all year. I don't have ANY plans to head out of state at all. I'm perfectly content where I'm at now, thank you. Only way I'm headed out of state is if I somehow get lucky and find a woman, but that's not likely to happen, either.

Nope. Staying in IL all year. I don't have ANY plans to head out of state at all. I'm perfectly content where I'm at now, thank you. Only way I'm headed out of state is if I somehow get lucky and find a woman, but that's not likely to happen, either.

what about vacation?

He won't because he's too scared to look at confederate flag and he will greet with angry patriotic guys in bar.

That's how life in southern state. :lol:

I should teach him how to bake the buttermilk biscuit and cajun food.

Aw, you looks unfortunate so I need to send Wilfred to live with you. :aw:

what about vacation?

$$$. Don't have the luxury of being able to afford a hotel. Only way I can go on a vacation is if family is available to let me stay with them, and that doesn't happen as often as I would like.

$$$. Don't have the luxury of being able to afford a hotel. Only way I can go on a vacation is if family is available to let me stay with them, and that doesn't happen as often as I would like.

You can have a free vacation - hitchhiking.

I strongly recommended you to visit Mississippi and Louisiana.

You will greet some of awesome people - rednecks. :D

You will luck if you get a free bedroom with wood paneling, brown shag carpet, basic mattress, 1970s seat, small 1980s TV with no CC and bible book. :D

You can have a free vacation - hitchhiking.

I strongly recommended you to visit Mississippi and Louisiana.

You will greet some of awesome people - rednecks. :D

You will luck if you get a free bedroom with wood paneling, brown shag carpet, basic mattress, 1970s seat, small 1980s TV with no CC and bible book. :D

And that's exactly what I don't want.

Because I don't want to go back 40 years, and end up staying there. I'll stay right here in IL, and be happy. Anyhow, I'm sure that I'll keep busy with trips out of town and to downtown Chicago soon enough.

Because I don't want to go back 40 years, and end up staying there. I'll stay right here in IL, and be happy. Anyhow, I'm sure that I'll keep busy with trips out of town and to downtown Chicago soon enough.

Well, it is just vacation.

You have to take this challenge or everyone call you "CHICKEN". :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back