What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, it's Mr. I'm obese and got fat to fend off the ladies! :laugh2: God, I'd rather throw myself in front of a bus than to throw myself at you... :laugh2:

What?!! Ya need A/C yet you gripe about our swamp ass chill? :P

:hmm: Isn't swamp ass... like... sweaty? Or am I completely wrong on the definition here... :hmm: If I'm correct, of course I stay in the A/C to avoid it! :laugh2: I don't like being sweaty unless it's for other reasons... :naughty: :laugh2: :twisted:

What?!! Ya need A/C yet you gripe about our swamp ass chill? :P

I LOVE hot weather-- it's a good way to bike ride and burn carbs and lose weight. That is, if one is well stocked with Gatorade for such an activity.

:hmm: Isn't swamp ass... like... sweaty? Or am I completely wrong on the definition here... :hmm: If I'm correct, of course I stay in the A/C to avoid it! :laugh2: I don't like being sweaty unless it's for other reasons... :naughty: :laugh2: :twisted:

Good girl! :P:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well, you won't be participating in discussion because...

1) you're an immature twat waffle who mistakes someone trying to point out why you got backlash for someone ripping on you.

2) You were banned and broke the rules of the site by coming back anyway.

3) You're full of BS and now everyone knows...

4) Nobody likes you or your s**t attitude...

5) Nobody likes your drama starting immaturity...

I could go on for days really about all the reasons... but why bother? You're too dense and set in your ways.

Oh, you have a problem with authority and people telling you what to do eh? Well sweet cheeks, get over it because that's life! You will always have a boss and someone who can tell you what to do. Oh you little bad a** rebel you, coming back after banned! Whew, sure are a toughie! :roll:

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Did you know that hacking any website is a federal offense?

nah. just a little slap on the wrist. you know what will land you a long time in federal prison?

hacking banks. stealing CC info. hacking into government servers especially classified stuff.

but defacing a website? lol they don't give a shit.

Oh look, it's Mr. I'm obese and got fat to fend off the ladies! :laugh2: God, I'd rather throw myself in front of a bus than to throw myself at you... :laugh2:

1653771_548048375302693_1432655273_n.jpg

I'm wondering if people want their boy/girlfriend to protect them in case they get bitten by a cat or cats?

nah. just a little slap on the wrist. you know what will land you a long time in federal prison?

hacking banks. stealing CC info. hacking into government servers especially classified stuff.

Exactly, they really don't care if it's not involving money or identity theft ( money ) in some way. You might get a fine... maybe some community service... *shrug* Go hacking a bank or some crap, THEN you have worries. :P

And let's not forget certain US Government websites have been hacked, too, and the part in bold is specifically what I am talking about.

:laugh2: Banned again... pretty funny stuff... I think he's one of the biggest trolls yet! So sad, must be the changing of seasons here on AD? Maybe something in the Koolaid? :hmm:

And let's not forget certain US Government websites have been hacked, too, and the part in bold is specifically what I am talking about.

like I said... defacing a website.... they don't give a shit. low priority.

WikiLeak, Julian Assange, Private Bradley Manning, Kevin Mitnick, Target CC breach.... those are serious businesses.

:laugh2: Banned again... pretty funny stuff... I think he's one of the biggest trolls yet! So sad, must be the changing of seasons here on AD? Maybe something in the Koolaid? :hmm:

I get the feeling this thread just might make that other thread "The MOST Exciting moment on AllDeaf".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back