What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how boring this forum is yet i am stuck on ad lol

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Thinking how boring this forum is yet i am stuck on ad lol

If we stir up some fun trouble might get banned :lol:

Thinking of my lazy and havoc-wrecking cats...must be psychic!....waiting by the door for me to come home with bags and bags of stuff from shopping....Can they "hear" the cat treats down the hall?....Believe they can....

Meow! Meow!...rubbing against my legs...looking up...I can't get the package open fast enough of "Party Treats" snacks they love....The kitten pounces on them...leaving my older cat looking *so sad*....and the kitten is also "waddling around" with a fat belly....:giggle:...Had to put the kitten in a room so the older cat could get some treats....

Thinking of my lazy and havoc-wrecking cats...must be psychic!....waiting by the door for me to come home with bags and bags of stuff from shopping....Can they "hear" the cat treats down the hall?....Believe they can....

Meow! Meow!...rubbing against my legs...looking up...I can't get the package open fast enough of "Party Treats" snacks they love....The kitten pounces on them...leaving my older cat looking *so sad*....and the kitten is also "waddling around" with a fat belly....:giggle:...Had to put the kitten in a room so the older cat could get some treats....

You should see pigs go at it! your cats sound awwdorable.... Meow :3

Wirelessly posted

Detox day 3 - toughest day ever! I woke up with a slight headache, hungry and foggy mind! I am ok, did Zumba class well and energetic:) I am ok now, got 2 more days to go, hurry Thur!

Wirelessly posted

Detox day 3 - toughest day ever! I woke up with a slight headache, hungry and foggy mind! I am ok, did Zumba class well and energetic:) I am ok now, got 2 more days to go, hurry Thur!

dont kill yourself :eek3:

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wirelessly posted

dont kill yourself :eek3:

Thank you :) I am not this is only 5 days :) with any diet , detox is part of the process. Better than herbalife , I read people got liver problems , yikes!

Anoher late night of work. A couple of minor issues; nothing like Internet going out while you're in the middle of something that takes 30 minutes so had to restart…

Should be a quick night though. Ended up having to work into the morning a bit as well, but nothing caused by the maintenance.

had a really good convo with the old lecturer about everyhing, research and everything about stuff...its like I THINK like a 60 year old!! weird

My rottweiler Zeus hunted and killed a rabbit yestersday. How do I get in contact with Rabbit from this forum and let him know of my surprise discovery?

My rottweiler Zeus hunted and killed a rabbit yestersday. How do I get in contact with Rabbit from this forum and let him know of my surprise discovery?

Derek, he wanted his posts & account deleted, not his life! :lol:

Maybe try to get a deaf cat. Deaf cat would not hear treat as you walk down to the door.

Can't wait to get my new, yes new, HAs and ComPilot in 3 hours.
I had sent in my "old" HAs (the 3 year warranty is just about up on them) with the ComPilot due to issues I was having with them and Phonak has decided to replace both the HAs and the ComPilot.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking someone has to call me , filled out many job applications online.

*sigh* its 13th June here, and I think we had a grumpy start to the day. :/

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking ONE more day! I am on a five day detox. Next, will be the transformation phase! I am excited to be healthy. My doc said, I am obese :( Now, I am ready to break my plateau. My weight has been the same from one year ago (186 lbs range ). So far, I feel lighter and happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back