What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happens to me I'm pretty bummed at first but then I gather that if I am wide awake that means that my body doesn't request more sleep... :wave: But trust me, that doesn't happen often to me. Wake up around 8.30-9.00am right now. I'm a sleepy head :giggle:

I should be sleeping late because I was outside at a state park and a downtown stroll with friends from 630 am to 10PM yesterday.

I should be sleeping late because I was outside at a state park and a downtown stroll with friends from 630 am to 10PM yesterday.

I know I read that too...

:hmm: Do you feel tired now? Maybe (or hopefully) you'll catch up next night :wave: You need to be ready for July 4 :D . It will be just a casual July day for me LOL

today is actually 4th of July - but it has no relevant celebrations however the american embassies are. Plus am thinking about my U.S friends celebrating in style while I am sitting in front of my computer...doing nothing on a sunday.

Wirelessly posted

Jinx, hope you feel better soon. Happy 4th of July and watch some fireworks to cheer you up.

Wirelessly posted

jinxedkitten said:
Wirelessly posted

Jinx, hope you feel better soon. Happy 4th of July and watch some fireworks to cheer you up.

I'd love to but... yep, I'm working tomorrow night =/ thanks though!

I hope you get to do some fun before work.

Wirelessly posted

I hope you get to do some fun before work.

Hmm... nope, my fourth of July: Tolerate people who throw stones... drive.. and then work, yep. BUT, oh yes yes, I found some objects that appear to be fireworks. So I'll find out tomorrow :giggle: should be fun, if I don't go blind :D

Thinking it was amusing when I saw two women doing grocery shopping in their pjamas yesterday!

Thinking it was amusing when I saw two women doing grocery shopping in their pjamas yesterday!

Haha, not an unusual sight for my generation. Jammies were all the rage when I was a senior in high school, I think I wore slippers for the most part :P

Last edited:
today is actually 4th of July - but it has no relevant celebrations however the american embassies are. Plus am thinking about my U.S friends celebrating in style while I am sitting in front of my computer...doing nothing on a sunday.

Ditto here Jake :wave:

thinking about my interview tomorrow morning at 10am...
:shock::fingersx:

Weird.. when I posted my last message it showed a double post, but it is not showing now
:giggle:
I usually am stuck in on a sunday doing nothing but today I'm going over to my friend's for dinner and some girly time, woohoo
I miss AD, I sure will hang around more, when I have little more time, maybe tomorrow after my interview. I have been so busy lately with doctor appointments, babysitting, hanging out with friends and of course job searching :)

I know I read that too...

:hmm: Do you feel tired now? Maybe (or hopefully) you'll catch up next night :wave: You need to be ready for July 4 :D . It will be just a casual July day for me LOL

My son is sick with a cold so I guess we arent doing anything today. :(

My son is sick with a cold so I guess we arent doing anything today. :(

Sorry, You take care of your son. I hope he will be better well soon. I want you to celebrate independence day! :)

LOL, this is quite very common in South Auckland, New Zealand. This kind of trend have been going for few years.

I saw a notice in my local Tesco saying people weren't allowed to shop in pyjamas, and had to wear appropriate footwear!

Lissa, good luck with your interview! You'll be fine.

I'm wondering when my headache/stuffy head/fatigue will go away.

thinking that no coffeee for me today, dam :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back