What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I could bring myself to waste a perfectly divine cake! :shock:

.. and that would be to eat the perfectly divine cake! :eek3:

ok...throw a small party for yourself and close friends. Toast yourself & future happiness. It's all about making yourself feel better and to step out from the gloom ya have been under.

Thanks, Dixie girl! I actually finished in March. I just didn't mention it until shel asked just now. But yeah, I am actually pretty proud that I accomplished it after raising my kid and returning to school at an advanced age!:lol:

BTW...how's school going for you?

Hey, Dr. Jillio, here's a grats on getting a doctorate or whatever it was called.

Guess what guys, you have influenced me to drive an entire block in the middle of the night to buy... da da dum...

Behold, the perfectly divine cake! Chocolate cake topped with Fudge and drizzled with, oh yes.. more chocolate O_O

img01245201006182221.jpg

......aaand just did a toast with several people, the hard liquor had gold flakes in it. Wow, fabulous aftertaste!

Guess what guys, you have influenced me to drive an entire block in the middle of the night to buy... da da dum...

Behold, the perfectly divine cake! Chocolate cake topped with Fudge and drizzled with, oh yes.. more chocolate O_O

img01245201006182221.jpg

......aaand just did a toast with several people, the hard liquor had gold flakes in it. Wow, fabulous aftertaste!

mmmmmm chocolate cake & Goldschläger....:drool:

img01245201006182221.jpg

You tease you! Now Im wanting some chocolate cake!:laugh2:

Lots of stuff going on here... Ok, let's see:

:roll: Ugh, I have such tough decisions to make.

I understand... I hope you will be able to make the right decision for your future! I think we all "hate" it when we have to make such kind of decision... :hug:

I am thinking another massage would be nice :giggle:

Ohhhh I'd love that too.... Being jobless sucks and right now I can't afford it... Way too expensive so I need to be patient until I found a new job again... :D

Yeppers. I am now officially Dr. Jillio.:giggle:

:cheers: Congrats on that Jillio...

Well.. today is my last day of being a "Mrs."

It feels surreal and I have a lingering knot in my throat, but I am eager for a brand new chapter to unfold. I went to several parks, a coffee cafe, Chinese restaurant, and a pond with my son today lol. Now I will be alone for most of the weekend and I'm trying to distract my mind...

... not going very well o.O

Heads up!!!!! You can do this :D I know you can!!!!!!!!!!! And that cake! Chocolate cake is always yum... it looks beyond delicious!!!!!!! :giggle:

yup. that was a horrible marriage, I was nothing but a punching bag emotionally, physically, and verbally. It was just awful. And even now the lingering effects of that time are still there.

Wow :shock: I'm sorry to read you had to go through such a rough time!!!! :hug:

On another side note: I'm thinking about how lazy I have become again the past weekend. Don't know whethere that should make me feel good or bad :giggle:

Whoa I didn't realise I was chatting with a dr. all this time. No wonder you keep sending me running for a dictionary. Congrats:rockon:

Thanks, Andy! It's really no biggie. Just changed a couple of letters after my name!:giggle:

I'm not sure ATU-Russellville is a part of that program. I know there is one for the State level, but my Eng Ed. major isn't one of the subject areas covered, it is mostly for the math and sciences.

There is a new federal law in effect. Might want to check into it.

Congratulations Jillio!! That's an awesome title :) I think you can ask Alex to officially change your sn to Dr. Jillio :) Go get a massage girl! Make sure he's hot:naughty:

Shel and Dr. Jillio one of the massage therapy students practiced a 50 minuate massage on me. The student was a guy, I was soaking up every minute of that session having some guy press on the pressure point and massaging my muscles ahhh it was bliss!! I looked like this :D lol

Sounds like a plan to me!:giggle:

Nah, I'll just stay plain old jillio!:giggle:

I'm thinking I'll need to take pain meds for my leg cuz I have an infection on my leg just above my ankle and I'm in a good deal of pain and I can't ignore it.

It feels surreal and I have a lingering knot in my throat, but I am eager for a brand new chapter to unfold. I went to several parks, a coffee cafe, Chinese restaurant, and a pond with my son today lol. Now I will be alone for most of the weekend and I'm trying to distract my mind...

Hang in there...

been there and now I am a Mrs. again and hope it is for a lifetime!

This feeling will pass. :hug:

I'm thinking I'll need to take pain meds for my leg cuz I have an infection on my leg just above my ankle and I'm in a good deal of pain and I can't ignore it.

What happened?

I am thinking why the heck am I so so so tired today? I didnt drink more than 2 glasses of alcohol at happy hour and was done with it at 6PM. Stayed home last night with water most of the night.

Strange.

Wirelessly posted

JamieLynn said:
Lots of stuff going on here... Ok, let's see:

:roll: Ugh, I have such tough decisions to make.

I understand... I hope you will be able to make the right decision for your future! I think we all "hate" it when we have to make such kind of decision... :hug:

I am thinking another massage would be nice :giggle:

Ohhhh I'd love that too.... Being jobless sucks and right now I can't afford it... Way too expensive so I need to be patient until I found a new job again... :D

Yeppers. I am now officially Dr. Jillio.:giggle:

:cheers: Congrats on that Jillio...

Heads up!!!!! You can do this :D I know you can!!!!!!!!!!! And that cake! Chocolate cake is always yum... it looks beyond delicious!!!!!!! :giggle:

yup. that was a horrible marriage, I was nothing but a punching bag emotionally, physically, and verbally. It was just awful. And even now the lingering effects of that time are still there.

Wow :shock: I'm sorry to read you had to go through such a rough time!!!! :hug:

On another side note: I'm thinking about how lazy I have become again the past weekend. Don't know whethere that should make me feel good or bad :giggle:

My massage was free at school we have massage therapy program. The teacher came in our class for volunteers and I was picked :D got lucky a guy massaged me. For 50 minutes :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

My massage was free at school we have massage therapy program. The teacher came in our class for volunteers and I was picked :D got lucky a guy massaged me. For 50 minutes :giggle:

Nice!!!

img01245201006182221.jpg

Darn it, I just missed it too! Of course I didn't feel like driving 80 miles to the nearest 24hr bakery. But maybe when my wedding anniversary I will do something to toast the marriage away and for my future happiness (or simply just some sanity!) I was married June 15th, 2003, divorced October 5th 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back