What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play date cancelled. Will be tossing frisbee in yard for dog while she is on 50 foot lead.

Pondering today's activities. :dunno: what I'm gonna do. Yesterday's 45 has gone, and winter is back. GO AWAY!!

Watching some of the kitchen renovation going on a good few feet away. Seems like there's only one person here, and that person might be putting in new shelves today, but wait and see.

Just posted a video onto YouTube from a training session. Had my kids teach me how to edit video and do this.

Just got my brand new tablet. Managed to download ntouch tablet before I ran into trouble. :(

Just got my brand new tablet. Managed to download ntouch tablet before I ran into trouble. :(
I know I'll regret this but I'll ask anyway.

What kind of trouble could you run into?

I know I'll regret this but I'll ask anyway.

What kind of trouble could you run into?

Syncing problem. Now dealing with something else.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I am awaiting the delivery of my package from Sears. Supposed to arrive this morning, and the USPS site tells me it's already been sent out for delivery, and that makes me super excited.

Could it be those Trojan Vibrations?

Could it be those Trojan Vibrations?

New tablet. It's seriously messed up, and I'm pissed. I did not spend $53 to have it go afoul on me. I talked with Sears, who provided me with a couple of useful links, and one I just used, and now I await their answer. Thankfully I still have my Asus tablet, but because they spent $50 for insurance, not sure if I can return it.

Mark

me and my girlfriend just finished watching "to save a life". She blubbered aha and I may or may not have had to hold back some tears.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Go easy on the boy hes a virgin one of those would make him shoot the ceiling in 2 seconds flat!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

Don't be so sure of that. He might get kicked out of the place if he dirties the ceiling or worse, report him to the police.

New tablet. It's seriously messed up, and I'm pissed. I did not spend $53 to have it go afoul on me. I talked with Sears, who provided me with a couple of useful links, and one I just used, and now I await their answer. Thankfully I still have my Asus tablet, but because they spent $50 for insurance, not sure if I can return it.

Mark

I wouldn't be surprised if a $53 tablet didn't work. Save $53 a month for a year then buy a decent tablet.

The new tablet cost you $53 but Sears spent $50 to insure it? That doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if a $53 tablet didn't work. Save $53 a month for a year then buy a decent tablet.

Well, Sears told me that they were flying off the shelve when I placed my order, and for a $39 tablet, it's actually pretty decent. Something happened during transport from Tennessee yesterday.

Mark

Well, Sears told me that they were flying off the shelve when I placed my order, and for a $39 tablet, it's actually pretty decent. Something happened during transport from Tennessee yesterday.

Mark

:laugh2:

The new tablet cost you $53 but Sears spent $50 to insure it? That doesn't make sense.

That's what the tracking order said. Didn't make sense to me, either.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back