What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to test out my VRS software on my new tablet. After many struggles, I realized that I could actually download the software using the Google Play from my laptop, which I haven't used in a while.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Took my mower blades, hand clippers & lopper to the shop to get sharpened. I'll be ready for spring, if it ever gets here. :lol:
Also took my walk down by the river.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

It is 7:30 PM and I just got home from DC. Left at 7 AM. What a long day but boy, was it gorgeous out!!! Didn't go to H Street for lunch. Went to Union Market right next to Gallaudet for lunch. Had Korean Tacos. Yummy!

Took my mower blades, hand clippers & lopper to the shop to get sharpened. I'll be ready for spring, if it ever gets here. :lol:
Also took my walk down by the river.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

There's no ifs. Spring will be here as it is just right around the corner. :)

It is 7:30 PM and I just got home from DC. Left at 7 AM. What a long day but boy, was it gorgeous out!!! Didn't go to H Street for lunch. Went to Union Market right next to Gallaudet for lunch. Had Korean Tacos. Yummy!

I miss DC! I wonder how different it is at Gallaudet now since the last time I was there.

Can you describe the Korean tacos you had?

Thinking. My husband told me chocolate is a bad food that will aggravate and delay recovery from shingles.

Wondering if that is true, or if he just hopes more chocolate bars will be left for him.

Yes I know I could Google it, but sometimes it is just more fun to think about things.

I bought a bag of chocolate like this yesterday I'll have some in your honor after while Botts :D
hsy-071_1z.jpg

I just installed AllDeaf on my new tablet. Working good so far.

Sent from my T711 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Is the new tablet easier to use with 12 inch midget arms??? :what:

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Is the new tablet easier to use with 12 inch midget arms??? :what:

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Very funny with the sarcasm. Don't think I haven't been learning.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Did you download and read the user manual before using it?

http://doublepowertech.com/download/T711 English manual.pdf

Interesting you are asking these questions. To answer both truthfully, let me state for the record that this tablet gave me a run for all $53.12 I spent on it.

As for downloading, I was badly struggling to download what I wanted, until I realized I had another option-- one I hadn't used in a few years, so I opened my laptop and used the Google Play app there to reduce the amount of stress I was going through, and once I started using that, it was smooth sailing after that.

As for owner manuals-- I don't need those. Useless to me, since I know my way around Android tablets fairly well. That, and the fact I still remember how to navigate the laptop Google Play makes me feel better.

Interesting you are asking these questions. To answer both truthfully, let me state for the record that this tablet gave me a run for all $53.12 I spent on it.

As for downloading, I was badly struggling to download what I wanted, until I realized I had another option-- one I hadn't used in a few years, so I opened my laptop and used the Google Play app there to reduce the amount of stress I was going through, and once I started using that, it was smooth sailing after that.

As for owner manuals-- I don't need those. Useless to me, since I know my way around Android tablets fairly well. That, and the fact I still remember how to navigate the laptop Google Play makes me feel better.

I thought you wanted to learn more about technology?

I thought you wanted to learn more about technology?

In good time. I'm taking what opportunities I can to learn a little at a time, although I did get a crash course in iOS not that long ago.

I thought you were only going to use the new tablet SOLELY for VRS apps as noted upthread?

:iough:

I thought you were only going to use the new tablet SOLELY for VRS apps as noted upthread?

:iough:

Yes, I am, but I wanted to test its features to see what worked and what didn't. Makes it easier for me to know how to use it should that need arise to have it for an emergency backup.

I done tested it, and it works. At least for ntouch, anyways.

I done tested it is a very improper sentence. Just leave out "done" in the future. "I tested it" is all that is required.

Eating Butters Lovers Popcorn and watching Law & Order: SVU

I done tested it is a very improper sentence. Just leave out "done" in the future. "I tested it" is all that is required.

Duly noted, and will take into consideration next time I say I tested something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back