What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well! It had Google Play. That's a must-have if I wanna download my VP's. Now, I do have a couple of other options, but I wanna wait and see what they want to do first.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Well, Sears told me that they were flying off the shelve when I placed my order, and for a $39 tablet, it's actually pretty decent. Something happened during transport from Tennessee yesterday.
If it was a $39 tablet why did you pay $53? Shipping?

What happened in Tennessee?

What brand/model is it?

If it was a $39 tablet why did you pay $53? Shipping?

What happened in Tennessee?

What brand/model is it?

Simple, really. $39 plus $10.99 for shipping and handling, and another $3.03 in sales taxes equaled $53.12 total, and the brand is a T711 model.

Mark

well you get what you pay for I suppose...

just googled info on it...reviews are not that good for it. It has a 4GB storage (my iPad is 16GB), 512MB RAM, and a 1.0 Ghz processor. Curious to see how well this thing will handle the VRS applications.

Also read that the tablet is lighter than a Kindle (less than 1 lbs)...I can just see Mark with this after having read so many time how big a klutz he is...

Ohhhhhh
What's your paper on?

(Lights cigarette, inhales deeply, exhales smoke in the shape of paper clips)

Cultural Anthropology... Kinship, Descent, Marriage.
I have to pick an extent culture and write about the things mentioned above. Also go into detail about gender roles, ceremonies, and the culture it self.

This whole "lights up a cigarette" reminds me of the hobbit or Gandalf :P or however his name is spelled

Last edited:
Well, Sears told me that they were flying off the shelve when I placed my order, and for a $39 tablet, it's actually pretty decent. Something happened during transport from Tennessee yesterday.

Mark

Of course they will tell you that. They want you to buy it

Cultural Anthropology... Kinship, Descent, Marriage.
I have to pick an extent culture and write about the things mentioned above. Also go into detail about gender roles, ceremonies, and the culture it self.

This whole "lights up a cigarette" reminds me of the hobbit or Gandalf :P or however his name is spelled

Ah yes I remember cultural anthropology.
What year are you in?
Which culture are you thinking for use in your paper?
Aye gandolf the grey
Stoked a fine wizards pipe.
I drag a fine wizards cigarette

hoichi You smoke too much! You are going to have lung cancer!

Yep
(Drags cigarette, inhales deeply, exhales smoke, knowing the inevitable)

well you get what you pay for I suppose...

just googled info on it...reviews are not that good for it. It has a 4GB storage (my iPad is 16GB), 512MB RAM, and a 1.0 Ghz processor. Curious to see how well this thing will handle the VRS applications.

Also read that the tablet is lighter than a Kindle (less than 1 lbs)...I can just see Mark with this after having read so many time how big a klutz he is...

It wasn't intended to be used for daily needs. That's what my Asus tablet is for. That was intended solely for VP usage only.

Mark

Thinking. My husband told me chocolate is a bad food that will aggravate and delay recovery from shingles.

Wondering if that is true, or if he just hopes more chocolate bars will be left for him.

Yes I know I could Google it, but sometimes it is just more fun to think about things.

It wasn't intended to be used for daily needs. That's what my Asus tablet is for. That was intended solely for VP usage only.

Mark

512 RAM for VP?

Ah yes I remember cultural anthropology.
What year are you in?
Which culture are you thinking for use in your paper?
Aye gandolf the grey
Stoked a fine wizards pipe.
I drag a fine wizards cigarette

I am in "First year" college. I graduated HS in '12, but took a year off for Theatre and now in College.
New Zealand Aboriginals the Māori.

So... you're secretly a wizard?

Discovered 2 voice mail icons on my phone today. I only have data plan and I had Sprint remove the voice mail off my phone when I first got it. So I wasn't happy to see that I got 2 voice mail and the icon stays there no matter what I do.

Taking to Sprint via live chat to resolve this problem...

Somehow I don't think it's the tablet that is having problems but I could be wrong. :hmm:

Actually it is. I found out the reason why I was getting random letters and mistypes. Turns out the tablet behaves strangely when it's sideways, but when it's standing top to bottom, it's fine. Odd indeed.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back