What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Wichita state game. ..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm just waking up and slowly preparing myself to get chewed out by an old lady at tennis! Should be fun.

Trying to not think of the itchiness under the cast. I really want to scratch.

Trying to not think of the itchiness under the cast. I really want to scratch.

What happened/ (cast)...and if you have any wire hangers....take 'em apart and stick it down the cast for the itch...

Had to clean up all the mess the men made trying to "fix" my cable box...and wore out from listening to them arguing about "what was the problem"....:giggle:...finally I said..."just give me the box and I'll exchange it tomorrow"....

Broke my arm so i needed the cast and thanks for advice. I was thinking woth a pencil but it to breaks..

*Groans* I just woke up, and I feel like I'm hung over, which, of course, I'm not. Slept very deeply, and quite long, which is why I feel that way. Now I'm gonna go and grab a bite to eat.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Indeed my friend, you get what you pay for in life.

Next time just give me your loot mark
I will protect it

I have a better idea. I'll put it in a hidden treasure trove, and let someone dig it up many years later.

Mark

Last edited:
What am I doing? Hooking up my laptop to my TV via VGA cable. I can expand Purple, and Z5 onto here.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Successfully got Z5 on my TV.

Mark

not used to the change so I'm just waiting for farmville2 for facebook that is... to be done then I can go bed.. bleh after all it's gonna be monday soon have a good monday y'all ;)

Forgot to reboot my laptop to make the new changes effective, so I'm doing that right now.

Mark

Also trying to figure out how to convince property management to allow some use of the ZVRS 340 equipment. I'm thinking they prefer Sorenson VRS only, but that VP is having problems, so I gotta figure out how to convince them to let some members use it.

Mark

Well, I forgot my Outlook passwords again. This time I changed things up a little bit, and decided to use a 15-numbered password with one symbol, and that should do the trick.

Mark

Having a cup of coffee hoping it would jolt me awake as I am having a hard time waking up. It is because of the changing of time yesterday. The first week is always so difficult with getting up in the mornings.

Well, I finally got that SSA disability letter done, and it'll be on its way later today. I talked to a representative who explained what I can do, and they also told me that they would help find the information I couldn't remember, either, and that made me feel a LOT better.

Mark

Just got an e-mail from the place where my new tablet came from, and my guess was correct-- they would prefer the package be insured, and since the insurance is $50, it doesn't do me justice. Guess I am stuck with it. :(

Mark

Sadly I watching coast gard helicopter hovering over what looks like a body and the coast guard boat just arrived

Getting a temporary sewing station set up to get 2 orders done for my doggie sewing business. "Kritter Komforts"

Off to shopping for this week. Getting hungry, and I need chow.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back