What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
helicopters are back watching them it must be serious and bad helicopters hovering all day...I about to lock up

Downloading apps for my phone. Again. Took the galaxy note 3 back and got the iphone5. Just didn't care for the size or android. Found I prefer the iOS

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Downloading apps for my phone. Again. Took the galaxy note 3 back and got the iphone5. Just didn't care for the size or android. Found I prefer the iOS

But you would have never known that if you had not tried it.

iPhones, wheeeeee! Don't think I'd go Android. I'm used to Apple devices, easier to stick to Apple if I upgrade/get new phone, can still use same apps I paid for.

Apple products rock!

Learning to write with my left hand. I can use my left for everything else but writing...ugh...

Recovering from deleting 2,553 unread e-mails going back to 2010.

Recovering from deleting 2,553 unread e-mails going back to 2010.

I can beat that. Try 7,000+ over three WEEKS. Happened a few years back when I became very busy, and didn't have time to go to the library to check my e-mails, and that taught me lesson.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I can beat that. Try 7,000+ over three WEEKS. Happened a few years back when I became very busy, and didn't have time to go to the library to check my e-mails, and that taught me lesson.

Mark

most of your emails are from who?

most of your emails are from who?

At the time, I was searching for jobs, and something else came up that required my immediate attention, and that's how that happened. Also had a few from friends, too.

Mark

Thinking about shaving my beard. Beards and I just do not get along very well. Plain and simple.

Mark

Mark

That's child's play.

I can probably hit 10K in that time period with all the email accounts I have. I've been trying to clean up my email on the other PC... dating back to 2003. Yes 2003.

That's child's play.

I can probably hit 10K in that time period with all the email accounts I have. I've been trying to clean up my email on the other PC... dating back to 2003. Yes 2003.

*Waves white flag* You win.

Mark

Thinking about what to do this evening. Take more photos of the kitchen renovation, for sure. And also get something to eat, too.

Mark

Just got back from shopping for necessities. I should be in fine shape.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Trying to give in to sleep.... goooooooooo to sleep.... but I can't.... I have to study... so I'm playing on here and studying in between.......... omg... sooooooooooooooooo tired.... Interview kept me up when I should have been sleeping... now I know how it will feel if I ever become bitten and turned into a zombie!
lithgrif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back