What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear sweet Jesus Christ you just can't be stopped, can you!? :roll:

Better watch out, we wouldn't want a life threatening injury like this to put you out of commission or do you in would we?!?! :roll:

IMGP9324.JPG

OMG THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Ohno: :cry: :tears: :roll:

Maybe I should start a "close call" thread for a paper cut I got today since I could have hit an artery and bled to death :roll:

He's worried about glass on a cracked tablet causing severe injury, thinks hitting his head will do him in because he has a concussion in the past, stepping on a little baby piece of glass that gave him a cut smaller than a pin head is a "serious injury", turns a "fake" quarter into the police department is a civil duty, calling the police to check on his parents that were clearly ignoring him or wanting alone time is normal, calling the police when his heat goes out is acceptable and many MANY other absolutely retarded things... I'm sure he thinks a 10 minute walk would turn him into DUST! :roll:

I can already see the potential for a sequel: Jackass • Chicago Edition! :hmm:

Maybe I should start a "close call" thread for a paper cut I got today since I could have hit an artery and bled to death :roll:

Don't steal my ideas!!! I was just thinking about posting something about the toe stub I got this morning! :mad: Was worried I was going to have to have it amputated! :roll:

I just got done setting up my new thread for photos of Chicago, IL, and just added 7 pictures. Now I gotta figure out where those go in my profile.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Just posting on trainman how I went deaf

How I went deaf.

and all about the ear,eyes.

I just got done adding a bunch of pictures to both AllDeaf and my Google+ page-- that's equal to nearly 3 hours of work. I had to get my laptop Internet issues fixed, and I also needed to add several pictures to my laptop's photo gallery, as well, for uploading. How many did I add to both accounts? Well over 20.

Mark

Last edited:
Just uploaded nearly 20 photos to my Chicago, IL thread. Lake Michigan? Really amazing to see it fully frozen solid.

Mark

Editing pictures from a recent trip to Oregon and applying for jobs.

I'm trying not to fall asleep. um... maybe I should leave work.. I'm just about done here anyway ha.

Just finished uploading my latest batch of pictures I took today for my profile here. Thought I was uploading ten of them. Oops. I uploaded 13 instead. :confused: Now how did I miss three for my thread? Oh well.

Mark

I am building a new website right now. This is so much fun as it is just like architecture in a lot of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back