What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last check online as I just finished knotting the 50 foot training lead/leash for the dogs.

I am busy alots of really work out. It rough for me tired research for information. I really alots of programmer.

Final on ct scan no metal inside to my cochlear. It is final on after MRI will soon again Sept 4. I will nervous. it is pretty is very lucky. they nothing no metal inside to my implant. they remove implant already past. I getting go to appointment MRI. it will finish resolve! I will patient!

That's good news. All the best for your MRI appointment. Keeping you in prayer.

That's good news. All the best for your MRI appointment. Keeping you in prayer.

that is good news secure. it is important to keep make sure safe. I glad of reason. It is great glad of me It don't want to scary. we are find out things issues situation. :) we process find out them. amen! hope be resolve work out!

Trying to stay awake... again... o.o Also, trying to not let all these people at work irritate me as they always do... Man, these people are goooooooood... o.o

Trying to stay awake... again... o.o Also, trying to not let all these people at work irritate me as they always do... Man, these people are goooooooood... o.o
Maybe I should have posted another ghost video?

What kind of a job is it that makes you fight to stay awake?

Wirelessly posted

Getting ready to head out the door.

I'm applying at TSBVI again... i really want to work there, but it seems they might not want me to work there :P 5th time's the charm!

working, hoping I'll get my new WiiU from UPS today...

I'm applying at TSBVI again... i really want to work there, but it seems they might not want me to work there :P 5th time's the charm!

What is TSBVI? It seems it is very familiar to you but to me it is just a string of letters.

What is TSBVI? It seems it is very familiar to you but to me it is just a string of letters.
Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired :) thanks for asking, I should have written it out. Sorry about that. :wave:

It's 6.20am on Saturday morning here. My body clock is tuned to wake up at 4am every morning, so I've been mindlessly trawling the Internet and Facbook for the last couple of hours. And drinking Coffee.

Now it's 6.20pm and I'm drinking a bottle of my homebrew beer whilst making chicken Jambalaya for tea :)

Me and my sis are downright crazy last night! Slumbering in today...

its 10.30pm here and I'm having a glass of port.
Went a bit nuts on the internet earlier with the debit card and ordered 2 t-shirts, a Clive Barker book I've been after and a 2000AD graphic Novel....
.... ah well it's nice to treat yourself sometimes!

just been out bought strimmer and i cant put damn thing together sooooooooooooo frustrating

bedridden with the flu..I hope this is the only one I will get for this school year! Ruined my weekend plans. oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back