The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwww! 4 years old are fun! :) I am still enjoying my 2nd baby! He is almost 8 months old and going into everything! He always eying on wires! So I have to hide them lol! He also loves remotes...he got his own (broken) so he can enjoy it lol!

Awwwwwww! 4 years old are fun! :) I am still enjoying my 2nd baby! He is almost 8 months old and going into everything! He always eying on wires! So I have to hide them lol! He also loves remotes...he got his own (broken) so he can enjoy it lol!

Has his own remote? Ahhh early training for later years I love it!:naughty: Very good! Carry on!:laugh2:

Yep! Old DTV remote broke, and had to order a new one...I almost threw out but I think twice nooo save it for baby! Babies go insane over remotes...I have NO idea why!
Has his own remote? Ahhh early training for later years I love it!:naughty: Very good! Carry on!:laugh2:

4 year olds are just toooooooooooooooooooo cute for words. I love that age!
can't wait until my kid turns 4 and see what kind of attitude he has .. should I be careful what I wish for? :lol:

can't wait until my kid turns 4 and see what kind of attitude he has .. should I be careful what I wish for? :lol:

let's just hope he doesn't imitate Jiro or Richard Pryor :lol:

I had a great day with friends and their kids at a state park near West VA. It was such a beautiful day and we swam in the lake with beautiful views of the mountains. After that, we stopped at my brother's place in Frederick and walked around old town Frederick. Beautiful.

My son and I left at 630 am and came home at 10 PM! :)

Yea, I love that age the best. I wish my son would stay 4 forever. For me, it is the perfect age.

With both of my kids, that age has always been the best for me.

With both of my kids, that age has always been the best for me.
yeah?? my little one is only a year old right now and it's getting a little bored for me. :lol:

the quote in your signature, SO RIGHT!! I never do good in school but do remember a lot of stuff I learned from experiences.

My four year old is already talking like he is a preteen >_< his comebacks leave me dumbfounded sometimes ^_^

I wish just stay small, that's all I care! :giggle: Z is almost 8 months old! :shock: He is getting so big and soo heavy! Almost 25 lbs yikes! He will loose weigh once he crawl more and walking. He is doing an army crawling...:) No tooth yet...soon, I guess!

Yea, I love that age the best. I wish my son would stay 4 forever. For me, it is the perfect age.

Our baby Z turned 8 months old today! Time sure fled by!! he loves to explore!

:aw: I remember when my clyde was 8 months old.. have you posted any pictures of baby Z here? would love to 'meet' him. :)

today for first time I am able to walk up stairs with foot on each step! the pain wasn't too bad. yaaay.

Another HOT HOT HOT day!!!

See? That is why I love winter! Take all clothes away and still be sizzling hot and it SUCKS!

On other side, even it is very brrrr... cold take as many clothes on, viola! warm! :)

Another HOT HOT HOT day!!!

See? That is why I love winter! Take all clothes away and still be sizzling hot and it SUCKS!

On other side, even it is very brrrr... cold take as many clothes on, viola! warm! :)

I like the heat because I hate wearing layers of clothes...

Ok, you sounded like my wife. LOL! She likes the heat but hates humid. I just don't like either of them.

I just love cool, crispy, and dry air.

I like the heat because I hate wearing layers of clothes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back