The ex bashing/discussion thread

Juli-terp-to-be

Reaction score
I, as the Presidentess of the Bitch Ex Wives of AD, hereby open this thread for the discussion of our ex's!

:giggle:

Woohoo! We have bitching thread!!!

are guys allowed to participate in here to bitch about their ex'es?

are guys allowed to participate in here to bitch about their ex'es?

Of course, I would be sexist otherwise & the thread would be closed. I have never had a thread closed on me in the year I have been here. :Ohno: And I don't want to start now LOL

I'm still friends with all my living exs. :) But since this is a bitching and moaning thread, I will say this: Matt.. Go to hell. Oh wait, you're already there!

Damn that ex of mine. He just put me in a damn fucking hole I can't seem to get out of. At least now I know how his lies have brought me clarity. He fed his 'love' to me like crumbs to pigeons in the park. Now I'm glad that it's over. I'm not falling for that shitbag again. However a bit of child support would help right about now!! But I don't see him paying it anytime soon.

I personally don't bash my ex. Whatever , the case maybe, he was awfully sweet about the entire situation. He wishes the best for me and I do the same as well for him.

First...one of MANY...he used my identification information to get credit cards in my name...and then he had the bills sent to a new post office box that I didn't know about...until $130,000 later.

UGH. The bitch of it is...the courts say I have to pay the debt because there's no hardcore proof he did it without my consent. Especially since we were married at the time. BULLSHIT.

I personally don't bash my ex. Whatever , the case maybe, he was awfully sweet about the entire situation. He wishes the best for me and I do the same as well for him.

well I know that there are people that have good endings to their relationships. That was why I made it a 'bashing/discussion' thread. Ya don't have to bash if ya don't feel the need too LOL

First...one of MANY...he used my identification information to get credit cards in my name...and then he had the bills sent to a new post office box that I didn't know about...until $130,000 later.

UGH. The bitch of it is...the courts say I have to pay the debt because there's no hardcore proof he did it without my consent. Especially since we were married at the time. BULLSHIT.

Yeah I can sort of understand that. When I was going through my divorce my ex tried to saddle me with $40,000 worth of credit card debt. I got out of it cause I never signed any credit cards & my name was never on any of them.

I'm still friends with all my living exs. :) But since this is a bitching and moaning thread, I will say this: Matt.. Go to hell. Oh wait, you're already there!

You are one of the lucky ones. I am now friends with one of my ex BF's. But that was after ALOT of talking and understanding on both sides.

I'm friends with a lot of my ex'es, too, but out of respect for my husband I don't go around calling them or anything. Luckily my husband isn't the jealous type and trusts me completely. If one does call me, I simply keep it brief.

:cries: my feelings are hurt... (my names matt, and i'm PFH...) oh wait.. uhm.. i'm lost.. :dunno:

Julieterptobe, I can go on about past, long time ago ex dates lol Oh my gosh! All he ever did was talk about his ex -gf :blah: It was the most boring conversation I have ever been through. Til this day, no joke most guys I meet they talk about their ex's. I ask myself, do I look like a therapist? For the most part, maybe, I should have gone to school to become one :laugh2:

My ex had the utilities turned on in my name without my consent. He made sure I never saw a single bill and claimed that he was paying them. He also set double standards such as it was OK for him to go through my mail, but it was federal offense if I went through his mail. It was OK for him to smoke, but not OK for me. Well back to the utilities, he had claimed he was paying the bills and I could have only assumed so because we had electricity. After I kicked him out I call to have them put over into my name and the response I got was "Ma'am these utilities are already in your name and you are behind by 1,200 dollars." I came unglued. I knew right then I had just lost my home. There was no way I could afford to pay that. I had no money, nothing. My parents couldn't help either. So I had no choice but to move back in with them.

Back