The ex bashing/discussion thread

After the million things he had done...the worst was yet to come until just a few days around my divorce.

He arranged for a gang rape, which was done in the presence of my three-year old daughter. He participated. I was nearly killed, but somehow, by the grace of God, I survived. Luckily she was okay, as I found her in the bathtub the next morning.

Nine months later, I gave birth to my second daughter.

Nice, huh? Some of you can be all self-righteous you want. Go ahead. But I got every right to bash him.

crazy -- i cant even fathom how he was able to conjur up that, and gather the people for it...

All of my ex's would give me head as of now.. so I dont have much of a story...

ever had a lawyer looking for one of your ex's by contacting you because another one of her ex's ex died and left her his estate?

tip of the iceberg.

After the million things he had done...the worst was yet to come until just a few days around my divorce.

He arranged for a gang rape, which was done in the presence of my three-year old daughter. He participated. I was nearly killed, but somehow, by the grace of God, I survived. Luckily she was okay, as I found her in the bathtub the next morning.

Nice, huh? Some of you can be all self-righteous you want. Go ahead. But I got every right to bash him.

okay .... my ex story is pretty close to topping that. You should have shot all of them ... just saying.

I have a female friend that was also raped by her then husband and he got away with years of abuse because his lawyer was willing to lie in court.

When that lawyer submitted the bill, the divorce decree stated that their firm charged 300% more than they normally did because everyone testifying was deaf. The judge allowed it.

:shock:
wow, and I thought having an undiagnosed ultra rapid cycler bi-polar was bad.
:hug:

its the reason im still not a felon. :)

Well, I know your smarter than that so I am assuming its being said in jest. If your being serious what were the charges?

(btw, the attorney that charged 300% more because everyone was deaf, tried to turn me into a felon after he found out I filed a complaint with the DOJ - he used scare tactics and intimidation and lies.)

That is fucking insane. I'm sorry that happened to you, truly. I also think some things should not be said in a public forum...

And I agree with Steinhauer; I would shoot all of them. (Damnit, I hate agreeing with that guy!)

sad thing - what i did wasnt forged for my personal gain..

:hmm:

What I saw in my above described situation, was a judge that favored members of an organization that he himself belonged to. This judge ruled favorably in all of his judgements when any member (or family members) of the organization were in his court room.

Back