The ex bashing/discussion thread

been a very loooong time since I divorsed my ex.....he couldn't keep his arse out of topless bars!....caught him red-handed one day when I was at a stop light (going to work)...and he staggered out of one....we eye-balled each other...I gave him the finger, and yelled..."see you in court."!...I hope every girl in any topless bar he frequents, farts on him when they give him a lap dance!...

I'm glad you said that...most of my friends think I'm a prude that I don't tolerate strip bars. I think it's the most disgusting and degrading thing to do to a woman you're in a relationship with. I think it counts as cheating!

been a very loooong time since I divorsed my ex.....he couldn't keep his arse out of topless bars!....caught him red-handed one day when I was at a stop light (going to work)...and he staggered out of one....we eye-balled each other...I gave him the finger, and yelled..."see you in court."!...I hope every girl in any topless bar he frequents, farts on him when they give him a lap dance!...

I'm glad you said that...most of my friends think I'm a prude that I don't tolerate strip bars. I think it's the most disgusting and degrading thing to do to a woman you're in a relationship with. I think it counts as cheating!

I understand that, being on the other end (yes I was a topless dancer & I was married at the time). all the guys that would ask me to meet them outside of the club were married. And my answer was always NO.

I personally don't bash my ex. Whatever , the case maybe, he was awfully sweet about the entire situation. He wishes the best for me and I do the same as well for him.

I won't bash, either. Not because my ex was exceptionally sweet. She wasn't :giggle: But, because, it was so long ago that I've gotten over what happened between us.

I will say this. I got dumped in an email. That was weird. But, beyond that, I can't say anything bad about her. She did what she had to do and life has gone on. That relationship ended over 10 yrs ago, though, so I should be over it by now! :lol:

My ex had the utilities turned on in my name without my consent. He made sure I never saw a single bill and claimed that he was paying them. He also set double standards such as it was OK for him to go through my mail, but it was federal offense if I went through his mail. It was OK for him to smoke, but not OK for me. Well back to the utilities, he had claimed he was paying the bills and I could have only assumed so because we had electricity. After I kicked him out I call to have them put over into my name and the response I got was "Ma'am these utilities are already in your name and you are behind by 1,200 dollars." I came unglued. I knew right then I had just lost my home. There was no way I could afford to pay that. I had no money, nothing. My parents couldn't help either. So I had no choice but to move back in with them.

I'm having an hard time believing this... 1 year of my electricity doesnt come close to 1200/yr. I also live in a decent sized 4/3 home....

LOL I divorced over 5 yrs ago now, and I am still having to deal with it. LOL 1 cause I am have a son with him & 2. he's an idiot!

I'm having an hard time believing this... 1 year of my electricity doesnt come close to 1200/yr. I also live in a decent sized 4/3 home....

well it's doable if somebody intentionally ran up the bills....

Hmm... to be honest - I can see both sides of this. I can see myself easily having a business meeting at a local topless bar, I can easily see myself owning one, I can easily see myself chilling at one.

I can also see the issue of the man going to topless bars too much to the point that the wife feels degraded.

Thats why I demand my woman to be open to these things, hell... I even invite them along.

Hmm... to be honest - I can see both sides of this. I can see myself easily having a business meeting at a local topless bar, I can easily see myself owning one, I can easily see myself chilling at one.

I can also see the issue of the man going to topless bars too much to the point that the wife feels degraded.

Thats why I demand my woman to be open to these things, hell... I even invite them along.

LOL I like you! :D

well it's doable if somebody intentionally ran up the bills....

Considering the situation..

You'd have to be running AC constantly for the entire month, 5 TV's, 2 cable boxes, 2 game consoles (for 200 hours of the month), 50 hours of both high and medium 6 icnh coil electric range cooking, 50 hours of 8 inch coil range cooking at HIGH, running an upright freezer, 30 hours of oven usage at 350 deg F, entire month of running an old refrigerator - pre energy star -, with HEAT at the same time running constantly the entire month (with AC), PC/PCmonitor/Printer, 20 loads of washer/dryers, 20 100 watt light bulbs on for 10 hours daily for 30 days straight, a month of a fish aquarium, hot tub for the entire month, water bed heater on for a month ...

all that comes to $180 a month here in colorado - which shes in the south - much less electricity consumed.

I have one HELL of an ex story that tops every post so far .... I will wait for more responses.

Well to rant about my ex....LOL ahhh that will take YEARS. I will post some some of the things he has made me angry about:

1. Telling my 13yr old son personal & sexual problems that happened during our marriage.
2. During the custody hearing he tried to have me declared an unfit mother. Stating that I was an alcoholic & a drug abuser.
3. After the physical custody switched to him. He contemplated moving to Virginia, and generally gave me that same shit Shel's ex is giving her.

The list goes on & on...

After the million things he had done...the worst was yet to come until just a few days around my divorce.

He arranged for a gang rape, which was done in the presence of my three-year old daughter. He participated. I was nearly killed, but somehow, by the grace of God, I survived. Luckily she was okay, as I found her in the bathtub the next morning.

Nine months later, I gave birth to my second daughter.

Nice, huh? Some of you can be all self-righteous you want. Go ahead. But I got every right to bash him.

Well to rant about my ex....LOL ahhh that will take YEARS. I will post some some of the things he has made me angry about:

1. Telling my 13yr old son personal & sexual problems that happened during our marriage.
2. During the custody hearing he tried to have me declared an unfit mother. Stating that I was an alcoholic & a drug abuser.
3. After the physical custody switched to him. He contemplated moving to Virginia, and generally gave me that same shit Shel's ex is giving her.

The list goes on & on...

thats bullshit.

Back