Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea. I know voicechat you can add quite a few on skype but I dunno about video chat. I havent attempted it yet

Would you like to help me too? I know only a few words, but I'd like to have ful conversations...

Learning ASL

Hi Everyone! :wave:

My name is John. If anyone would like to practice and learn sign over Skype or oovoo, I'm available to help in any way I can. I just completed my undergraduate in ASL-English Interpreting for the Deaf and will be attending Gallaudet University for Graduate school in August.

Best Wishes!

John

I would love to! My e-mail is amber.declercq23@gmail.com and my skype name
is amber.declercq23

Love Amber

Last edited:
I have no idea. I know voicechat you can add quite a few on skype but I dunno about video chat. I havent attempted it yet

Same here. I thought I've seen it in the past before, but I'm not quite sure.

Haiiii. My skype is pynkwin. My Facetime is pinkjay333@aim.com. I also have a VP number if anyone wants. I'm hard of hearing, 20, a film student in NJ, and fairly active in the NYC Deaf scene. If anyone in the city goes to ASL Slam, we could meet up and you can videotape me trying to sign after a few drinks. :D I'm looking for both practice and learning buddies and casual chat buddies. My asl is fairly weak, and I'm looking to get it up to speed as quickly as I can.

Oh. I've already added a few people on here, so if you're going through thinking, "Did I talk to that person?" Here I am. Right here. *waves hand*

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if we can get an online ASL video chat all together in one chat?

-John

I believe Oovoo has free group video chat. I'm pretty sure Skype doesn't however. Oovoo is a bit laggier though. Perhaps a google hangout?

Well, I am not a student. But I do need practice. I'm HoH and actually live rather close to a large deaf community. I am just really shy when it comes to my abilities to communicate. Saw this and thought...why not? I do have Skype to video chat. ^_^

I'm HOH and feel stuck between deaf and hearing world :-/. But ill practice with someone if they want help.

Good Day ! I´m hard of hearing and can german sign language.
But i want to learn asl as well. only one problem, i live in germany and the time is far apart. who dont have problem with time ? :D

If anyone is interested in tinychat, we could make a small group or something.

Skype and Local

Would love to meet someone locally to practice with. I live in Northern New Jersey,

or skype: amedina92

Hi Everyone! :wave:

My name is John. If anyone would like to practice and learn sign over Skype or oovoo, I'm available to help in any way I can. I just completed my undergraduate in ASL-English Interpreting for the Deaf and will be attending Gallaudet University for Graduate school in August.

Best Wishes!

John
Hi John! I am learning ASL and really need someone to practice with! Can you help me?

Alyse

Hi!

I am an ASL I student looking to practice my signing. My Skype username is alyse.mcgiboney feel free to contact me. But just know that I am new and learning. :wave:

Hi All,
My name is Doug. I would love to practice with someone. I do have webcam or Skype capabilities or if there's anyone in the Massachusetts or Rhode Island area, maybe we can grab a coffee or lunch and practice. I definitely could use it ( especially in the receptive area).

Wirelessly posted

dkp1281 said:
Hi All,
My name is Doug. I would love to practice with someone. I do have webcam or Skype capabilities or if there's anyone in the Massachusetts or Rhode Island area, maybe we can grab a coffee or lunch and practice. I definitely could use it ( especially in the receptive area).

hi you can find me on Skype
hokuahi12
just let me know that you found me here
Hope to hear from you soon. take care

my skype username is scheerx12 if anyone wants to practice and teach me. just know i am VERY new to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back